What's new

Support OG Nintendo games coming for out for the switch?

KingKvs

KingKvs

www.KingKeyvaults.com
Reaction score
Sin$
Im wondering if all the old Nintendo games will be out for this console? I know mario kart is coming out soon.. with a deluxe version but will Mario Party, super smash bros etc? all the good OG Nintendo games? If anyone has input in this would be much appreciated. Im planning on buying a switch when the demand for them goes down and at least till some good 4 Player games come out.

Last edited:
Harmonic

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Sin$
Im wondering if all the old Nintendo games will be out for this console? I know mario kart is coming out soon.. with a deluxe version but will Mario Party, super smash bros etc? all the good OG Nintendo games? If anyone has input in this would be much appreciated. Im planning on buying a switch when the demand for them goes down and at least some good 4 Player games come out.
Well, I remember with the Wii they supported lots of old games from the 80s/90s so I'd say that it is a possibility. AFAIK they'd try to compete with other companies, such as Microsoft with backwards compatibility.

We'll just have to wait and see. Maybe suggest it on the official Switch forums?

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Yooka-Laylee will be pretty close to OG banjo-kazooie since it's being made by a lot of the OG developers.

Top Bottom
Login
Register