What's new

Support OG Nintendo games coming for out for the switch?

K

KingKvs

www.KingKeyvaults.com
Reaction score
Im wondering if all the old Nintendo games will be out for this console? I know mario kart is coming out soon.. with a deluxe version but will Mario Party, super smash bros etc? all the good OG Nintendo games? If anyone has input in this would be much appreciated. Im planning on buying a switch when the demand for them goes down and at least till some good 4 Player games come out.

Last edited:
H

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Im wondering if all the old Nintendo games will be out for this console? I know mario kart is coming out soon.. with a deluxe version but will Mario Party, super smash bros etc? all the good OG Nintendo games? If anyone has input in this would be much appreciated. Im planning on buying a switch when the demand for them goes down and at least some good 4 Player games come out.
Well, I remember with the Wii they supported lots of old games from the 80s/90s so I'd say that it is a possibility. AFAIK they'd try to compete with other companies, such as Microsoft with backwards compatibility.

We'll just have to wait and see. Maybe suggest it on the official Switch forums?

S

Selena Gomez

Twitch.tv/kingsintv
Retired
Reaction score
Yooka-Laylee will be pretty close to OG banjo-kazooie since it's being made by a lot of the OG developers.

Top Bottom