• Thread starter DarkDreamer
  • Start date
  • Views 10,795
DarkDreamer

DarkDreamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am curious, who exactly remembers who I am and what mod menus, etc I have made and for what games! Id love to see who remembers my famous Mods!

GandaulkMcNugget

GandaulkMcNugget

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I recognize that name! MW2; I spent a lot of time working on my own private menus, but your challenge menus were always one step ahead! Good to see you back in the community

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have heard the name before but when I think of old menus I just think Teh1337 or someone similar with such a random name.

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have heard the name before but when I think of old menus I just think Teh1337 or someone similar with such a random name.
Teh1337. The mystery man.
I wonder how life would be had he not received a C&D- unless he never did and I’m confusing him with someone similar. I feel like he pioneered a ton of newbies into the modding community just because how many things his name wound up on back in the day.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Teh1337. The mystery man.
I wonder how life would be had he not received a C&D- unless he never did and I’m confusing him with someone similar. I feel like he pioneered a ton of newbies into the modding community just because how many things his name wound up on back in the day.
He might have, C&D's were handed out to a lot of modders. Smokey could've even gotten a few that we don't know about lol. But Chr0m3 is the main one I miss seeing around.

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
He might have, C&D's were handed out to a lot of modders. Smokey could've even gotten a few that we don't know about lol. But Chr0m3 is the main one I miss seeing around.
Smokey from Kovx?
chrome, man, I forgot about that name. He was big in the GTAV community for a while right?

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Smokey from Kovx?
chrome, man, I forgot about that name. He was big in the GTAV community for a while right
Chrome was popular amongst tool releases similar to Professional. Jtag Sidekick, Forza releases etc... and yep Smokey xKov (or Nick) depending on how you know him.

Top Bottom
Login
Register