Discussion OG Gamertags For Dummies!

• Thread starter Marvelous
  • Start date
  • Views 320,323
B

Barcodes

Reaction score
Sin$
I got a few gamertags just curious on how much I could get Teac, OPQR, Stonen, A BARCODE TAG (lIIIIllllII)

Lethal_Visionz

Lethal_Visionz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve owned many OG gamertags. It’s very easy to get and they are pretty expensive so i would probably wait to save up a lot of money if anyone would buy them. They are around $500-$600. I used to own GT: kink and that costed me about $100 back in the day, now i sold it for $400 and then someone else bought it and sold for 1k. Rip i guess but oh well.

morbidXD

morbidXD

-_-
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve owned many OG gamertags. It’s very easy to get and they are pretty expensive so i would probably wait to save up a lot of money if anyone would buy them. They are around $500-$600. I used to own GT: kink and that costed me about $100 back in the day, now i sold it for $400 and then someone else bought it and sold for 1k. Rip i guess but oh well.
I sold Royal for about 800.
That was the highest I've sold a tag.. others were around 200-300 I wanna get back into it.

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean ik what your talking about but I don't see how it doesn't matter anymore tho you ain't going to get numbers on your ganertag unless you use one that's already taken.
this, and the numbers will also show in-game too. so originals will still be able to stand out.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean ik what your talking about but I don't see how it doesn't matter anymore tho you ain't going to get numbers on your ganertag unless you use one that's already taken.
this, and the numbers will also show in-game too. so originals will still be able to stand out.
Oh I wasnt aware, I thought every gamertag would have a number next to it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register