• Thread starter Marvelous
  • Start date
  • Views 320,356
YELLING CAPS

YELLING CAPS

ITCHY;- ROMAN
Reaction score
Sin$
Who in their right mind will spend $1000 on something that irrelevant? Oops I'd almost forgot , I'm dealing with a world full of idiots. If anyone could got their hands on of these V1-v9 lets say gt thats 9 grand there pocket. I'd say another honest way of achieving the american dream if you can do this at least 100 times you'd be making around $100,000.Imagine buying cars , starting a family , and a strong business all because simple minded scum bags are buying this kind a stuff. Soon you'll will be like , hey mom I made a quarter million by selling these derps a loads of two letter gamer tags : beat that Steve jobs , Bill gates , Jay-z , Lil Wayne , and Ellen DeGeneres y'all ain't got nothing on me(dusts shoulders) because I just sold over 100 GTs and made 25% worth of y'all pay checks within 3 weeks. (plays can't touch this and dances like a mad man) Aww time to drink some wine

Last edited:
RickRoss

RickRoss

Reaction score
Sin$
I hope they clear some up, I'd like a 2 or 3 char. I probably could have bought one since I was on xbox live so early, but I never thought about it. Derp!

sassycrow

sassycrow

Zdub
Reaction score
Sin$
Around the times of the modded gamertags in MW2, I saw many fake gamertags and i would go to view their profile to see what their real gamertag was but one time I went into someone's account and their gamertag was legitimately "Halo". That thing would sell for so much

P r i m e

P r i m e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Around the times of the modded gamertags in MW2, I saw many fake gamertags and i would go to view their profile to see what their real gamertag was but one time I went into someone's account and their gamertag was legitimately "Halo". That thing would sell for so much

They could be XUID spoofing 
How much can Sweet Kid go for?

If you're lucky you can pay someone else to have it.

RickRoss

RickRoss

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you think heartbleed exposed some of the passwords? Wonder if anyone like GTs that much. hah.

Coltonscool

Coltonscool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had Salvation, sold that for 200$.
I had Airsoft, sold that for 200$.
I now use integrated. lol
Had a bunch of others but none as good as these 3.

Good times!

DivideLobbys

DivideLobbys

Best Host
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello 7s, Have you ever wondered if you could get your hands on a cool original Gamertag? This thread should clear most of your questions on if it is possible to get one. If you need help/advice PM me.

What is a V1 Gamertag?
A V1 Gamertag is a account that has not moved over to the Xbox 360 from the original Xbox.

How can i tell if a Gamertag is a v1?
The account will be Gold. If the account has the Zone set to "None" and it has this as the gamer picture.

This website is very useful to look at Gamertags:
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/

How can i get a v1 Gamertag?
Sadly you can't. The only way to EVER get a v1 Gamertag is if Xbox decides to reset them. In 2011 they tried to reset all the 7+ letter Gamertags and people claimed them and were selling them on other forums. This made them stop.

Can i hack a original Gamertag?

It is impossible to do this anymore since Microsoft and Xbox have upgraded their account security.

How do people have jacked Gamertags?
In 2010 Xbox support was really easy to SE and people could get the support agent to read off all the accounts info. They could then reset the account.

Can i buy a good Gamertag?
Yes, go look around the internet and you will find a few forums that allow people to sell them.

How much are they?
Something amazing (Ex: Toad, Frog, Dog) will go for thousands. Something pretty good (Ex: November, Forgotten, Dentist) Will go for 300+. A Semi-OG (Ex: Landscape, Google Search, Blankets) Will sell for Under 100$.

How not to get scammed for a Gamertag.
This is the main reason why i made this thread. If the Gamertag is a V1 it is common sense that the guy does not own it. If he is selling the Gamertag Pure for 200$ he is probably scamming.

Banned Gamertags.
Many people will scam people with banned Gamertags and send a message as the proof that it is not banned. This is very easy to fake. Some people have a method to send messages and change the bios on banned Xbox accounts.

Turbos.
If you manage to buy a Gamertag and you plan on putting it on your main account don't tell anyone about it. People have made programs that they run on their computers 24/7 the will automatically claim the Gamertag if it is changed. You can't avoid this and you wont beat the program. It is very important that you don't tell ANYONE and change it at least a week after you buy it. The longer you wait the better it will be.
Didn't even know what V1s were until now

Top Bottom
Login
Register