• Thread starter King Joker
  • Start date
  • Views 901
King Joker

MajorChance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The oG Clan would like to form an Alliance with all modders from GTA: Original to GTA: TBOGT!

Lets stop the modder on modder raging, the oG clan is modder friendly and is not
looking to freeze out any modders. If you see an oG Member, and most likely there modding
please know that they are there to have fun with there mods and is not trying to freeze you.

If we were to see another modder we would most likely not even pay no attention to you.
We would like to welcome all modders to join the oG Clan, So that we could form an Alliance and stop all of the freezing thats going on in GTA. NoOne can even enjoy the game anymore without watching over there back from other modders trying to avoid
being frozen.
Im not saying that anyone has to join oG just to avoid being frozen, but please lets stop the freezing! Lets get all clans to stop the freezing war thats going on and lets work together, so that we can at least enjoy ourselves with being paranoid of other modders.

If you want to stop the freezing and form an Alliance like this post!

If anyone is interested in joining the oG Clan please Send a message on xbox to
oG Zion or oG KhRoNiiK... We welcome you.
You can check out our website at oGClan.Tk

Always remember that is you see an oG Gamertag in your game and there a modder... Just know that they are modder friendly and they are not out to get you. Thanks!

- oG KhRoNiiK and Members of oG!

Last edited:
D

DX Daedra

That Special Someone <3
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Was up up ChancetheRapper I found your name on here lol.

L3G3NDxULT1M4TE

L3G3NDxULT1M4TE

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
this is nice idea but most of the people who freeze other modders and games for no reason have deadly fishes mods and don't go on this site

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

You never know for sure unless you try
Frame In Gold Modder Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
If I get an xk3y, muhmm, that common.rpf is getting pulled to pieced, (when I can effeciently meddle with it)

DevilsDesign

DevilsDesign

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The only way to stop the freezing is to get decent protection, and dont freez out someone else and just ignore when someone tries to freez u.

King Joker

MajorChance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is nice idea but most of the people who freeze other modders and games for no reason have deadly fishes mods and don't go on this site

True i guess ill post it there too, some how! 
If I get an xk3y, muhmm, that common.rpf is getting pulled to pieced, (when I can effeciently meddle with it)

Haha yeah it needs to be... whats your gamertag?

K0KaNe

K0KaNe

Welcome to the killzone
Reaction score
Sin$
i want to join i had a good lot of modder friends then most of then let mods go to there heads and got big egos and started acting like diks. I dont even understand how freezing someone proves anything just show how much of a cry baby you are.

Outcharge

Outcharge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Freezing is apart of GTA IV now, If you don't like it leave the game and wait till GTA V.

You could "Alliance" most modders in the game then you would still get some sad person who feels the need to freeze a game for no reason like most others. You can always tell if a modder is going to freeze the game like, You start lagging, They spawn far away or people start leaving the game.

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
It's the inevitable, freezing will never be abolished, regardless of what we say or do. You should probably remove the link to your site, especially since it's advertising your ISO modifications for GTA IV.

VcS Terror

VcS Terror

Contributor
Modder Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's the inevitable, freezing will never be abolished, regardless of what we say or do. You should probably remove the link to your site, especially since it's advertising your ISO modifications for GTA IV.

Yeah but he posted it up as a recruitment advertisement for his clan. It would be different if he posted saying something like "sign up on my site we well ISO discs" or something along the line and so he is not really breaking any forum rules.

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah but he posted it up as a recruitment advertisement for his clan. It would be different if he posted saying something like "sign up on my site we well ISO discs" or something along the line and so he is not really breaking any forum rules.

I didn't say it was against the rules. It was merely a suggestion to remove the link, as the site includes the sale of illegal content; content which isn't allowed to be advertised via Se7enSins. The rules were not written specifically, so it's a matter of opinion as to whether he is "breaking" the rules or not. It will be at the discretion of the section moderator to decide if the link is allowed to stay. If it wasn't a site selling ISO Modifications then I wouldn't have a problem, but as I said, it was merely a suggestion to remove the link, not a demand, hence why I used the word "probably".

DeadlySwift7777

DeadlySwift7777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i would like to say modders freeze games devs, dont. everyone has those days where gets to them or someone pisses then off but, most kids who buy mods or learn how to burn after 2012-2013 are the scripts noobs who freeze people. yes df mods runners freeze games to at times but i ran into alot of the sad race who dont. i wish there was a why to regulate lobbies again but alliance will fall cause of internal conflict. we will just have to wait till five. but then a new issuse will raise. DDOS.........

Outcharge

Outcharge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i would like to say modders freeze games devs, dont. everyone has those days where gets to them or someone pisses then off but, most kids who buy mods or learn how to burn after 2012-2013 are the scripts noobs who freeze people. yes df mods runners freeze games to at times but i ran into alot of the sad race who dont. i wish there was a why to regulate lobbies again but alliance will fall cause of internal conflict. we will just have to wait till five. but then a new issuse will raise. DDOS.........
DDOSing is not an issue, Anyone with half a brain can get a VPN to stop sad kids attempting to take their Ip via Cain and Able, An easier way would be don't join games or parties of people you don't know, Then the only way they can get your Ip is via game where their will be 20+ Ips.

pmaster10

pmaster10

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Say if I join the clan would I have to change my gt? To og pmaster. XD 

King Joker

MajorChance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
s
i want to join i had a good lot of modder friends then most of then let mods go to there heads and got big egos and started acting like diks. I dont even understand how freezing someone proves anything just show how much of a cry baby you are.
Just send a message to this gamertag: oG KhRoNiiK 

haha yeah Just send a message to this gamertag: oG KhRoNiiK 

actually its not advertising

Top Bottom
Login
Register