What's new

Tutorial OFW Online Modding <<< Help and Methods >>> Mega-Thread

Did you find the information within my thread useful or not?

• Total voters
R

RastaMouseJD

I'm Truly Gifted.. Lol
Reaction score
!!<~{][|_-------------------------------------------------------_|][}~>!!

Welcome to the OFW Modding Mega-Thread

~------------------------------------------------~

Hello everybody..

First of all big shout and massive credit to D3aD3DiTZz for the absolutely amazing work on making such simple backups containing Mod Menus, actually run on Sony's Official FirmWare..

Once you've restored and installed the relevant BackUp for your area respectively, here are a wide range of things that can be achieved via the menus within and will actually work for normal online activity.

All the methods posted below are confirmed to work by myself and respectively may NOT work for others (although they should).

Please remember that All forms of modding activity is forbidden by Rockstar so use the methods below with caution as I hold no liability for any consequences.

Ranking Up/Down

This works for both 1st and 2nd Slot Characters.
The highest Rank I've applied to character was 500.

I wouldn't recommend exceeding this.
Although various menus and methods can be used to attain a different level, I found that RayRod Mod Menu's ranking options within the Stat Editor section achieve a more bug-free and accurate result. You can edit a second character slot by clicking '2nd Character' prior to editing the rank also.

Adding Cash

The most Bank/Wallet cash I've added to an account was 2.5 billion.

I wouldn't recommend exceeding this.
If you're looking to add cash directly in to your bank account then I would use Slinky & TheDonBro Recovery Menu.
On the other hand if its straight-up cash for the wallet I recommend AP II Intense via the Player Options.

4006 Heavy Armour (Refillable) credit to MagneticZero

When prompted with the Challenge Name Character entry screen, enter the following in the same order...
Open up Hairy's VCA Krank's Edit >> Stats >> Stat Set Int.
1/ Enter = 0
2/ Enter = MP0_MP_CHAR_ARMOUR_1_COUNT
3/ Enter = 0
4/ Enter = MP0_MP_CHAR_ARMOUR_2_COUNT
5/ Enter = 0
6/ Enter = MP0_MP_CHAR_ARMOUR_3_COUNT
7/ Enter = 0
8/ Enter = MP0_MP_CHAR_ARMOUR_4_COUNT
9/ Go to any Ammunation store within the GTA Online and purchase all 4006 Heavy Armour (tedious but worth it).
Exact same steps as the 1st Character method just a slight change in the coding as follows...
Open up Hairy's VCA Krank's Edit >> Stats >> Stat Set Int.
1/ Enter = 0
2/ Enter = MP1_MP_CHAR_ARMOUR_1_COUNT
3/ Enter = 0
4/ Enter = MP1_MP_CHAR_ARMOUR_2_COUNT
5/ Enter = 0
6/ Enter = MP1_MP_CHAR_ARMOUR_3_COUNT
7/ Enter = 0
8/ Enter = MP1_MP_CHAR_ARMOUR_4_COUNT
9/ Go to any Ammunation store within GTA Online and purchase all 4006 Heavy Armour.

Unlock All

The following methods will Unlock all LSC Upgrades, give max Stats and unlock all Heist DLC for purchase. It also gives the ability to acquire ALL Special Tops in normal play with the addition of the Dev T-Shirts (with menus installed) enabled to purchase at clothing stores to be stored in your Outfits.
These work for both 1st and 2nd Slot Characters.
Below ive included various methods to try as this option is known to work inconsistently for different players. All methods "for now" are executed using the AP II Intense menu..

Open AP II Intense >>> Misc Options >>> Enable all DLC -- Hit X on this a couple times then go back to the main menu.
Player Options >>> Stat Manager >>> Unlock All -- Spam X.
If you start to receive awards and trophies, YOU'RE DONE!
May work, if not try the remaining 2 methods.
Open AP II Intense >>> Player Options >>> Stat Manager >>> Unlock All
Then open the Interaction Menu along with it and at the same time as hitting 'Kill Yourself' spam X on 'Unlock All' even as you spawn back in keep hitting X and once you start receiving awards and trophies YOU'RE DONE! (This is a method I have used on various different accounts and characters with an almost perfect success rate.)
Buy an apartment within Eclipse towers (Has the longest loading time) and set it as your spawn location..
Join a new session..
When you're in the cutscene looking at eclipse...
Open AP II INTENSE >>> Player Options >>> Stat Manager >>> SPAM X on Unlock All until you're spawned in the session.
Again if you start to receive awards and trophies you've been successful if not, I apologise deeply... (This method has also worked for me.)

Unlimited Ammo

-Open Three-Socks Online Trainer and go to >>> Player >>> Weapons >>> From here click the 'On' for Unlimited ammo...
-Back out of the menu and leave it activated for a couple of minutes...
-Then deactivate the menu completely and once you have switched sessions all of your gun ammo will be empty apart from RPG and GRENADE Sections which will have no numeric value beneath indicating they are unlimited...
-You also receive unlimited Flare Gun ammo for 1st and 2nd Slot Character...
Warning!
You can lose them randomly at any time, also by purchasing ammo from mission lobbies and taking part in One on One DeathMatches..
There is also a very strong possibility of losing Firework Launcher! Proceed with Caution...

Unlimited Snacks and Inventory Fireworks

This works for 1st Slot Character only.
Open Slinky's Recovery >>> Inventory Items >>> Change them all to 999999 and hit X on each one when changed.

Editing BadSport Stats & Removing Cheat Reports

This works for 1st and 2nd Slot Characters but editing one changes it for both Characters.
Open Slinky's Recovery >>> Clear Reports and Remove Badsport >>> Once inside this menu, any stats which don't equal 0 (The two main ones are: MPPLY_OVERALL_BADSPORT & MPPLY_DESTROYED_PVEHICLES) >>> Edit them either back to 0 or hit SQUARE and edit them to a minus value using the keyboard

How to attain Cargobob and The Liberator in Pegasus also the Original Albany Roosevelt
-Pull up your phone and head in to the Internet Browser..
-In the Text Entry bar at the the top of the page enter; 'gfx.com'..
-When the page loads scroll to the bottom of the page and there you will find a Text Entry box..
-Type either Cargobob, Liberator or Roosevelt in that box and click 'Enter' to purchase either of those.
-I would recommend not leaving the the session until they're delivered.
Enjoy..!

Storing and Modifying Non-Purchasable Vehicles
This will NOT gain Collectors Edition or Blacklisted Vehicles.
-Firstly I would recommend using Awakening's Vehicle Menu to spawn in your desired piece of non-purchasable kit,
-Use K&K Dark Horse to apply modifications including Yankton Plate which you can edit, also Patriot Smoke and Green Window Tint (K&K Dark Horse is the only menu which gives ME patriot smoke)
-Use Three-Socks Online Trainer or Consle Trainer V1 to apply 3D Chrome paint jobs,
-Drive the car to LSC and purchase the Tracker and Insurance,
-You will be kicked from LSC and a new car will spawn just around the corner,
-Drive it to your desired garage so it saves.
I would advise that if you want a car which you can buy from the Internet to actually buy it from there and only modify it with the menus. Just make sure you exit the garage and re enter with the car so the modifications stick.

Male Outfits

These work for both 1st and 2nd Slot Characters.
Firstly you should open AP II Intense >>> Player Options >>> Model Changer >>> Component Changer..
Once there, edit the specified values mentioned within each spoiler to acquire that specific outfit. Any other values not mentioned either change to 0 or don't adjust them.
Have a play in here as there are some really cool things like hand-cuffs, all different clothing, hats and masks etc.
Enjoy...

Hats
Model Variation = 47
Texture Variation = 0

Legs
Model Variation = 35
Texture Variation = 0

Shoes
Model Variation = 24
Texture Variation = 0

Special 2
Model Variation = 58
Texture Variation = 0

Torso 2
Model Variation = 55
Texture Variation = 0

Just save this as an outfit in a Clothing Store, Ammunation or your Apartment...
Torso
Model Variation = 10
Texture Variation = 0

Legs
Model Variation = 11
Texture Variation = 0

Shoes
Model Variation = 13
Texture Variation = 0

Torso 2
Model Variation = 15
Texture Variation = 0

Just save this as an outfit in a Clothing Store, Ammunation or your Apartment...
Hats
Model Variation = 38
Texture Variation = 3

Watches
Model Variation = 4
Texture Variation = 1

Head
Model Variation = 3
Texture Variation = 0

Torso
Model Variation = 4
Texture Variation = 0

Legs
Model Variation = 11
Texture Variation = 0

Hands
Model Variation = 41
Texture Variation = 0

Shoes
Model Variation = 28
Texture Variation = 2

Special 2
Model Variation = 15
Texture Variation = 0

Torso 2
Model Variation = 15
Texture Variation = 0

Legs
Model Variation = 36
Texture Variation = 0

Shoes
Model Variation = 23
Texture Variation = 10

Yellow High-Vis
Special 2

Model Variation = 59
Texture Variation = 0

Orange High-Vis
Special 2

Model Variation = 59
Texture Variation = 1

Torso 2
Model Variation = 50
Texture Variation = 4

Hats
Model Variation = 38

Pisswasser
Texture Variation = 0

Benedict
Texture Variation = 1

J Lager
Texture Variation = 2

Patriot
Texture Variation = 3

Blarney's
Texture Variation = 4

Supa Wet
Texture Variation = 5

Just save them to your desired outfit in a Clothing Store, Ammunation or your Apartment...

Saving Everything Securely
To save every modification you have made to the account in question, you must merely follow the step in the spoiler below.
  • Hit the Pause button
  • Go to jobs
  • Races
  • Rockstar Created
  • Criminal Records (Shortest race!)
  • Complete the race and wait till you load back into an online session
  • You're Done!

..--//((||ChangeLog||))\\--..

- How to save ALL MODIFICATIONS securely to your/the account.

Any further help required PLEASE don't be afraid to ask as I'm sure myself or some other modding enthusiast would be more than happy to help.

PLEASE DO NOT SPAM THE THREAD WITH UNNECESSARY AND OFF-TOPIC QUESTIONS...

Hope You Enjoyed...

GoodBye...

!!<~{][|_-------------------------------------------------------_|][}~>!!

Last edited:
T

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
If you keep this updated and add to it over time it could end up being pinned one-day.. Just saying :smile:

R

RishuP

Getting There
Reaction score
Very detailed and required thread for Newer to step in modding,

All the love from GTA Online

G

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
R RastaMouseJD this is awesome. I bought a Craigslist PS3 today, and made a new psn just for this! You're timing is spot on! I think I won't have any problems, as the 1st to arise have been solved already! I have been wanting to fool around with this, and my USB is in my pocket with 10gb left, and the latest BLUS! U rock!

G

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
One quick question before I get hone and get started. Obviously, I'm not gonna use my main or 2nd accounts starting off. Is that the best way to learn? Messing up a console and account, to learn your boundaries? Or more to the point, learn on the throwaway stuff, and then do your main, or just start off fresh with new accts and rework them through the menus? The main goal is to stack my main, but won't use it for the testing grounds!

R

RastaMouseJD

I'm Truly Gifted.. Lol
Reaction score
One quick question before I get hone and get started. Obviously, I'm not gonna use my main or 2nd accounts starting off. Is that the best way to learn? Messing up a console and account, to learn your boundaries? Or more to the point, learn on the throwaway stuff, and then do your main, or just start off fresh with new accts and rework them through the menus? The main goal is to stack my main, but won't use it for the testing grounds!
Thanks bro I just thought it would help guys out a little.. Well basically the highest rank I've taken an account to 500, which had no problems but I would advise to stay below that and as for money the most I've added was 2.5 billion and the guy is fine and still online lol. I believe the most likely way you're ever gonna be banned will be by another player reporting you. But I could be wrong so be cautious bro...

Peace out...

G

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ha, not starting well. After quick format of PS3, goto the backup/restore, and says backup not found. I have the 16gb stick formatted to fat32 and the unzipped PS3 folder with its contents in the root. I guessing a full system format is needed? 
The PS3. Does recognize the stick....

L

lIIIIIIIl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha, not starting well. After quick format of PS3, goto the backup/restore, and says backup not found. I have the 16gb stick formatted to fat32 and the unzipped PS3 folder with its contents in the root. I guessing a full system format is needed? 
The PS3. Does recognize the stick....

Is the USB stick 3.0? Because the ps3 does not recognize 3.0, but recognises 2.0

G

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nah....it's 2.0....Reformatted the stick, got it to restore from backup, thanks. There are subtle points missing from all the threads I have skimmed through...like when you first start up GTA, decline the update (1.25) then let the game install. I was getting a black screen on the accept install, so I went around because it looked like a console freeze, now it's installing the game data, with the loading screens as it should.

I've done several Xbox's, PS2's, Wii's, DS-DSiXL's, and PSP's.....it's nothing I can't grasp...just new. I'll ping through it....and try just to bother you guys on serious issues from here on out and let the thread take it's course! Thanks again gang.

T

ThanksRockstar

Getting There
Reaction score
Really nice and helpful thread. Posted JUST after I transferred my first modded account to ps4 (and I could have used some of the pointers in here) but that's life. :smile:

G

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ha...what a blast...thanks to all!!!

Everything works as it should, with the occasional console freeze, due to me not knowing which ones are flukie. Was able to unlock all for char slot one, but slot 2 doesn't wanna give it up.

I did this solely for snacks, armor, mods for the LG Blazer, the Cargobob, and to paint cars. I was also really curious what modders had to contend with while I instructed them on color direction....I feel bad now. It's easy to grasp though, if you've seen it done a million times. I have my main account tucked away, and backed up.. both of those characters were totally done up anyway....but they both need....no....deserve a Cargobob. A lot of Potshots and Crystal Clearouts to get those 130 and 70 ranks in just 6-7 months!! I had money.....who needs it anyway? My favorite car has always been.....someone else's!! Let me buy some Rebels real quick..... that will never change :tongue:

Last edited:
B

Benelux Basterds

Reaction score
First of all thank you so much for making this thread. Save's me time searching all the pages for answers to my questions and is gonna save guys like you answering that same questions of people over and over again.:wink:

My question that has been answered before but I have no idea where on which page in the other thread I can find it. How do I skip the prologue mission and the Frankin and Lamar mission? When I use a gamesave copied from a usb I get a message telling me I can not use it because it is not my gamesave.

G

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think you have to play the prologue initially, then you can bring your backup to load all your save states.
I'm not sure, I've only been playing with it for 24 hour or less, so wait til someone who knows what they're talking about!

Just by my first guess, I would assume, you could make a backup...delete just the update/patch data, restore from the menu USB, then copy your saves back over. It all kinda happened so fast it was hard to keep track of what all was goin on. Again...I'm trying to grasp these concepts myself, but someone smart should be along shortly....the cool ones always are! :tongue:

L

lIIIIIIIl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for this thread, very useful for when I wanted my LSC unlocks.

C

Carlos78998

Nuff Said...
Reaction score
Hey RastaMouseJD I can't get the unlock all and armour to work

R

RastaMouseJD

I'm Truly Gifted.. Lol
Reaction score
Hey RastaMouseJD I can't get the unlock all and armour to work
The unlock all is very temperamental bro unfortunately but as for the armour that should work 100% buddy.. Don't type the 'Enter =' by the way buddy just '0' on the first input prompt followed by 'MP0_MP_CHAR_ARMOUR_1_COUNT' on the second.. Let me know how you get on.. For unlock all switch sessions. Keep trying, sometimes it takes like 10-15 minutes to get it to work. Hang in there bro..

D

dragoss91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any way to make unlimited heavy weapon stick forever ?

C

Carlos78998

Nuff Said...
Reaction score
The unlock all is very temperamental bro unfortunately but as for the armour that should work 100% buddy.. Don't type the 'Enter =' by the way buddy just '0' on the first input prompt followed by 'MP0_MP_CHAR_ARMOUR_1_COUNT' on the second.. Let me know how you get on.. For unlock all switch sessions. Keep trying, sometimes it takes like 10-15 minutes to get it to work. Hang in there bro..

So 0 then the mp then 0 again till I go to ammunation? 
Oh Yea how do you make weapons stick, they stuff k when I transferred back on I'll gotten gains part 1

R

RastaMouseJD

I'm Truly Gifted.. Lol
Reaction score
So 0 then the mp then 0 again till I go to ammunation? 
Oh Yea how do you make weapons stick, they stuff k when I transferred back on I'll gotten gains part 1
I don't understand what you mean bro 
Any way to make unlimited heavy weapon stick forever ?
Not currently with the recovery options we have. As far as I'm aware anyway mate.

P.s what exactly do you mean when you say 'unlimited heavy weapon'?

C

Carlos78998

Nuff Said...
Reaction score
Okay so I only enter the 0's and then mp char_armour then repeat and how do y oh makes the weapons stick to sessions

Top Bottom