Offsite Tournament

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by mexkan, Jan 15, 2009 with 8 replies and 316 views.

1. mexkan

mexkan Shoot the J! Premium

Ratings:
    I have been with out a computer and i just got it back. i started a team on another web site and i am looking for people that would like to play with me. if you are interested then PM me and i will tell you all the details.

2. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    Re: Halo3league.com

I'd edit my post if I were you, this is advertising, change it to say your looking for a team for offsite tournaments, don't post other sites.

3. Nothinbeter2do

Nothinbeter2do Banned

Ratings:

Change the title to "Offsite Tournament" and tell people to PM you to get the details.

4. Otaku Se7en

Ratings:

He's premium so at least he's not going to get banned right away. Infractions most likely... Either he's gonna log back in and take our advice or a moderator will.

5. Cisco 1337

Cisco 1337 Newbie

Ratings:

I'm down...HoriZontal SuN
    nice 4 shot
    call out
    good with team
    and merk with the snipe

your already on my friends list but message me

6. Otaku Se7en

Ratings:

Well to the topic of the thread, (I'm sure a mod has seen this already its not like this site is better than Se7en Sins,) If you all need a replacement, (Someone to play when the others aren't online) let me know, My Halo 3 tags is HyRaX iZ ToKSiK, I'm a 46 in MLG.

7. OP
    mexkan

Ratings:

your right. this site is way better then the other one. the site just has tournaments and its just for fun. if your team does really good then you get credits toward prize tournaments (or you can just buy credits). Otaku please quit making sound likeim trying to poach people off this site. i have been here for a while now and wouldnt have bought premium for life just to steal away from the site.

8. Nothinbeter2do

Nothinbeter2do Banned

Ratings:
    Why don't you use GameBattles? It is a pretty good website (not trying to advertise, just good for tournaments).

9. OP
    mexkan

Ratings:
    yeah thats true but this sites is decent if anyone is up for GB then let me know. i just wanna get something going. MM is getting boring.

add me on XBL my GT is: Imexkan or im on my brothers which is Andrethreekay