Solved offline zombie usb mod help

• Thread starter z0mbiez115
  • Start date
  • Views 547
Z

z0mbiez115

Reaction score
I have been trying to mod zombies offline with a usb

I copied my profile onto the USB, put it on Modio, opened up the profile, put it on the desktop, swapped out 41560855.gpd with the modded 41560855.gpd, rehash and resigned, and deleted the old one and replaced it with the new modded one, just like all the tutorials say, but when I plug it into the xbox(and yes I deleted the update) and go to zombies it asks me to configure it just like when you first play it even though I have played campaign and stuff and saved it twice. Then when I go to the zombies the mods won't work.

Is there something I did wrong or is my USB just crap? (sandisk cruzer 4GB)

M

ma37icws

Getting There
Reaction score
You must be using a crap gpd.

Z

z0mbiez115

Reaction score
You must be using a crap gpd.

I tried on my other drive with the new one that dude just posted yesterday T x C easters, and it wouldn't work again, same problem. I even tried with it moved onto the hardrive like he said.

T

T x C easter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been trying to mod zombies offline with a usb

I copied my profile onto the USB, put it on Modio, opened up the profile, put it on the desktop, swapped out 41560855.gpd with the modded 41560855.gpd, rehash and resigned, and deleted the old one and replaced it with the new modded one, just like all the tutorials say, but when I plug it into the xbox(and yes I deleted the update) and go to zombies it asks me to configure it just like when you first play it even though I have played campaign and stuff and saved it twice. Then when I go to the zombies the mods won't work.

Is there something I did wrong or is my USB just crap? (sandisk cruzer 4GB)
hey i can make you a pre modded profile so all you will have to do is download and inject on to usb with modio just leave a comment on my profile and it will have a nice patch or gpd

Z

z0mbiez115

Reaction score
Well TxC easter I copied it in the right spot on Modio replacing the old one but, deleted update and cleared system cache again, etc. But it says Corrupted file, what do I do to get rid of this?

sorry about my questions im a n00b at this

R

Real G 4 Life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont change your bottom layout. This can cause the mod to go away.

Z

z0mbiez115

Reaction score
Dont change your bottom layout. This can cause the mod to go away.

i left the file alone, all i did was put it in and rehash and resign 1 more time just to see if it would fix the corrupted file, and it doesn't <_<

S

sprymosquito

Reaction score
Um, I got the dumba** question of the day. But what is a "gpd" and how does it work? Do u need a jtag for them? Sry, I'm not that smart with this stuff.

Top Bottom