offline NXE avatar?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by MINICHIMP 3, Dec 4, 2008 with 6 replies and 378 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3 Getting There

Ratings:
    i updated my 360 with the leaked NXE a while ago and i dont have xbl anymore (at least not till january) and i was wondering if there is any way to make an avatar with out being online? i heard that there is another part of the update that was released on the day the NXE came out that lets you make an avatar, if this is the case then is there a place where i can get the update? but then i also heard that its impossible cuz all the avatar stuff isnt saved on the 360 so you have to be online.

can some one clarify for me?

2. .Perfection

.Perfection Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i think you have to be online to update, i tried transferring the new update through memory (Xport etc.) and it didnt work, i know why, but i cant really explain it. lol..... you could take your console to a friends to update it, but other than that there is no way.

• Like Like x 1
  3. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Do you have an internet connection all you have to do is sign in and it will update and you can make your avatar. You dont need gold or anything.

• Like Like x 1
  4. tOxiC x

tOxiC x Member

Ratings:
    He said he already has the NXE, but since he ran out of subscription I guess (or internet) he can't get online.

But yes, you need to be online to make an avatar.

• Like Like x 1
  5. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    He says he has the leaked one...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Soapy

Soapy Banned

Ratings:
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/D/1/8/D181EE58-DE70-4484-936B-0E9161CCD6B2/$SystemUpdate_Fall08.zip

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3 Getting There

Ratings:
    no i didnt run out of subscription i just cant run the wires from my modem (downstairs) to my 360 (upstairs) and soapy i dl the update but it didnt do anything when i pluged it in :frown: but thanx any way. i guess at some point ill just drag my 360 and a tv into my office and go online and make one. thanx for everyone who replied. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.