What's new

Discussion Official WWII Zombies Stat Snaphot Showoff

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reporter Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
In this thread we post our Zombies Statistics for this new Call of Duty. Simply scroll over to your Soldier and take a screenshot of your statistics to show off to our community.

I'll start
Stat+Snaphot+Showoff

_Kira_

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
In this thread we post our Zombies Statistics for this new Call of Duty. Simply scroll over to your Soldier and take a screenshot of your statistics to show off to our community.

I'll start
Stat+Snaphot+Showoff
Geeeeeeeeeeeeez master allllready.
I just can't stand playing zombies right now without getting supply drops. Managed to prestige once tho.

Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
You clearly posted this to showoff that you somehow managed to get to master prestige in 3 week's time. Is there a glitch beyond doing a pile up?

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reporter Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
You clearly posted this to showoff that you somehow managed to get to master prestige in 3 week's time. Is there a glitch beyond doing a pile up?
Thereve been hundreds who've reached this level already. Not as impressive as i thought, obviously. First few hit it on the 13th of November. 80% of my matches were public games. And in custom yes my cousins and I ****ed around and got high as hell but that's not where I got the real xp

Geeeeeeeeeeeeez master allllready.
I just can't stand playing zombies right now without getting supply drops. Managed to prestige once tho.

Yeah honestly the supply drops not coming didn't actually bother me as much as I thought it would. The game is a hell of a lot of fun even without **** like flame throwers haha
MoMo MoMo You need to let me in on that secret.

No secrets here man I'm just barely employed this month :rolleyes:

Top Bottom
Login
Register