Solved Official Weapon/Item Creating Support Thread (Tutorials Added)

Alexander_666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so I´am the first who found this out ? =)
&you believe it´s possible now to do crazy edits now with for example class mods ?
hmm just tried it with a class mod, not good results, class mod disapeared

Alexander_666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmm just found out how to get the black rarity color back on items

I just did/tried it with
GD_Shields.Titles.Title_FireNova02_Phoenix
GD_Shields.Titles.Title_Roid03_ThresherRaid

I noticed when you use both titles and click "equipped " in gibbed the item will change black .
for those who loved the black things :wink:
I did´t find a post like this but if you guys know a link to it , dislike my post :/ ^^

you can have black shields, grenades,class mods and relics /!\ you have to equip it
black doesn´t change the stats /!\

example : BL2(BwAAAADKXAAICz7YIBFQKADA////////////fwZABcD//26EF8Q=) ( relic)
BL2(BwAAAADV7QkAFQugEBFQ6P9/AqIdwwoDBoMGw/9/CMMVw26EF8Q=) ( grenade)
BL2(BwAAAAC36wANDXyhAxFQ6AbBAUEAwf///////////38DgRfEbsQ=) ( class mod)
BL2(BwAAAABt8QQAAwEYcBBQaABEA4QFRADg/////////z8AoBfEbsQ=) ( shield)

I wasn´t sure where to post this sorry
I am sure it would also works with guns, but I have no idea on why 1x flame of firehawk ( legendary) + 1x hide of terramorphus (legendary) = black 0.o

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
This sounds like the same thing as renaming your Class Mods which I think Z ZeroToned has a video on.

You have to change it in Gibbed and it has to be equipped for it to stick. I think all my Gundroppers have a 'High Yield' class mod this way.

If the item somehow survives the sanity check, it should lose its custom name as soon as you unequip or drop it.

The reason it turns black is because you are adding another Legendary part to a Legendary base item.

Drunkn Masta III

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D DOMIN8 , Z ZeroToned or ANYONE who might be able to take a look at this PS3 save for me?
hey I seem to be mostly getting the hang of PS3 modding but I can't seem to get my backpack beyond 12 spaces. I do the same thing in Gibbed I do on Xbox360 which always worksfor 39 spaces but it doesn't seem to work for the ps3. If you have a free moment, do you think you could please have a look at my save and see if you can spot my error? It's the only thing I'm still having trouble with.
athttps://www.dropbox.com/sh/uypebgqqi6kg35f/AAB2vXgb1Mt2ZZ_T4YaZL780a

I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks

Last edited:

The_AsianKid

Reaction score
Hi guys, just some questions.
1. How come borderlands 2 deletes my weapons that are over level 127, even though i have gun bypass thingy on?
2. Why doesn't borderlands 2 let me join multiplayer servers when I am above level 80, and leaves me at the 'loading character' screen?
3. Is it possible to change the amount of health a character has and the amount of damage a gun does directly through gibbed?
4. And how do you tag people in replies?

Much appreciated.

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Hi guys, just some questions.
1. How come borderlands 2 deletes my weapons that are over level 127, even though i have gun bypass thingy on?
2. Why doesn't borderlands 2 let me join multiplayer servers when I am above level 80, and leaves me at the 'loading character' screen?
3. Is it possible to change the amount of health a character has and the amount of damage a gun does directly through gibbed?
4. And how do you tag people in replies?

Much appreciated.
1. and 2. If you are on PC you haven't done the Cheat Engine thing right. If you are not on PC, you can't.
3. Not really. Use the GPD, and you can change your BAR to do that for you.
4. Put @ directly in front of their username.

The_AsianKid

Reaction score
1. and 2. If you are on PC you haven't done the Cheat Engine thing right. If you are not on PC, you can't.
3. Not really. Use the GPD, and you can change your BAR to do that for you.
4. Put @ directly in front of their username.
How do you change your BAR?

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Btw, do you happen to know the code that makes your gun shoot lightsaber thingies?
BL2(hwAAAAC0xACAhgQ/BgGFzmIYxECNwReMMxaEGNBgpDH4YtjEYo3h)
I know its on this gun, but i cant figure out which part of the code does it :frown:
The E-tech barrel seems to be the culprit. I'm no master modder, so I'm just guessing. :wink:

GD_Weap_AssaultRifle.Barrel.AR_Barrel_Alien

Alexander_666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D DOMIN8 , Z ZeroToned or ANYONE who might be able to take a look at this PS3 save for me?
hey I seem to be mostly getting the hang of PS3 modding but I can't seem to get my backpack beyond 12 spaces. I do the same thing in Gibbed I do on Xbox360 which always worksfor 39 spaces but it doesn't seem to work for the ps3. If you have a free moment, do you think you could please have a look at my save and see if you can spot my error? It's the only thing I'm still having trouble with.

ill take a look at it :wink:, you can add this backpack slot it ´ll increase your backpack space by 3
BL2(BwAAAACyeAACEk6gQxAAwA==)

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score

You didn't do anything wrong. However, you can't mod it past the legitimate value (9) since there is a sanity check on it in game. Sometimes though, modding it via Gibbed doesn't cause it to apply in game so I would just set it to zero in Gibbed and buy them in game.

Drunkn Masta III

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You didn't do anything wrong. However, you can't mod it past the legitimate value (9) since there is a sanity check on it in game. Sometimes though, modding it via Gibbed doesn't cause it to apply in game so I would just set it to zero in Gibbed and buy them in game.
Thanks for looking. To be clear, I'm only trying to get the max legit amount. On xbox, thats never been an issue. I guess it's not super important since I usually have 80 odd things in my pack, but I hate when things don't work the way they should.
So, if I set it to 0, will the SDUs reappear in crazy eds shop? because there's nothing there now.

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Thanks for looking. To be clear, I'm only trying to get the max legit amount. On xbox, thats never been an issue. I guess it's not super important since I usually have 80 odd things in my pack, but I hate when things don't work the way they should.
So, if I set it to 0, will the SDUs reappear in crazy eds shop? because there's nothing there now.
Yes, you'll be able to purchase them like normal.

Top Bottom