Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Official WaW Boosting Thread

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by punkskater2448, Nov 30, 2008 with 57 replies and 6,215 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. punkskater2448

punkskater2448 Taking Over The World Retired

Ratings:
    Since there are so many boosting threads this will now be the new and only one.

If you would like to get a boosting party together post:

1. Date
    2. Time
    3. Number of players needed
    4. What you are boosting
    5. How to contact you
    6. Additional comments.

Hopefully this will cut down on the amazing amount of boosting threads we have.

• Like Like x 3
  2. FourOh4NotFound

FourOh4NotFound Newbie

Ratings:
    11/30/08
    all day
    domination (xp)
    send a message or friend request to FourOh4NotFound
    yes i know there were problems yesterday with my little brother (yes we share an account) he was killing you guys and what no but i will be on today i had a hockey game yesterday so i will most likely be on all day today

3. crac23

crac23 Newbie

Ratings:
    1. 11/30
    2. all day
    3. any
    4. rank
    5. aim-cracdwn23 GT-crac23
    6. Additional comments.

4. Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire Retired Admin 4 Life Retired

Ratings:
  5. Jerm

Jerm Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i just want to throw my tag out there.

Jermasaurus

if im on and available ill join. i wont kill, i always get out of the flag point on time. i just want the most xp possible.

6. Hoodster

Hoodster Newbie

Ratings:
    same as jerm
    add me: H U S T L 3 I2

7. SargeantTedi

SargeantTedi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ill boost too. Any game type from about 4:00 -7:00 EST
    Add me: D3m0nicSoul (First O is a Zero)

8. BadNewz

BadNewz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Cod:5 Boosting Clan Recuiting!!!!

wAzup guys a newly made boosting clan is recruiting, it will boost domination for quick rank ups. Only 12 spots left so grab yours by Messageing or FR : o BaDxNeWz o
    two requirments for clan, You HAVE to be on alot and not muck around while boosting + TRY TO BE ON AT TIME OF 5-9 WEEKDAYS AND 10-8 WEEKENDS. THANKS:biggrin:

9. chayote

chayote Enthusiast

Ratings:
    PS3
    12/02
    5 pm pacific time (right now) to 10
    bomination xp
    psn talldreamer

10. acidobass

acidobass Newbie

Ratings:
    count me in.. GT: TrilsikA ...n plz do not start killing when u get bored:biggrin:

11. jock2007

jock2007 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I EFF I ENIGMA i will boost any day all day , add me im always online

12. Jerm

Jerm Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i would like to get a search and destroy party going. i tried before and didnt get many players, hopefully this will go a little better.

i need 6 other players who are trying to do this as often as possible, until we all get to tenth prestige. when one player hits tenth, he should still help the others. im usually on late nights, and if i had a boosting party going, id be on all night if necessary.

we would do it where one person gets all the kills for maybe 5 rounds, and then we back out and swap one person for the guy who got all the kills the matches before that.

Im eastern time zone (NJ) and id rather have locals so that we may be on the same times and can make it a little easier.

now, we could get more than 6 people, but then we would need 12. we could have a whole room full of people that are aware of what is going on, and that could make it a little easier as well, but isnt necessary.

7 people needed

Jermasaurus

6 slots left. PLS RPLY ONLY if youre serious about boosting...or send message on live to

Jermasaurus

13. daredevil666

daredevil666 Newbie

Ratings:
    Re: Cod:5 Boosting Clan Recuiting!!!!

what are the european times to join please ?

14. shadowboy166

shadowboy166 Newbie

Ratings:
    Don't feel like boosting anymore because it's to risky and I'm level 61 now so there's not point sorry everyone

15. jock2007

jock2007 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    We are boosting right now , we need 4 ppl

add I EFF I ENIGMA

16. Dyingknight

Dyingknight Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok, so here goes:

Considering it's double EXP week i thought I should do this now and what it is; is Search & Destroy boosting.

My friend who works in Gamestation (some of you may or may not have heard of it) took quite a few of the 1-month free trials that were meant to go into the goodie bags for some kids birthday party. Fortunatley for me he doesent play xbox (darn ps3s) and he said i could have a few of them: 18 in total.

Now what i propose is something quite unusual but if your wanting any of these codes then you can help me in Search & Destroy boosting.

Basically what it is is i need 6 people to help me and they all go into a search and destroy game (not hardcore) in the officers club playlist and then invite me:
    Once the game has started I run over to your spawn and kill you all, then next round you all stand close together and fire a few bullets whilst i set an airstrike upon you all until the game has ended (4 deaths in total for you)

But what do you get out of this?
    A 1-Month free trial code will be given to you for every 10 games you help me in it for (40 deaths on your record if your not bothered)

If your up for it send me a msg on xbox live:
    Dyingknight

Any more questions? Ask me on xbox live.

IM UP FOR THIS ANYTIME !

17. PvtRyan44

PvtRyan44 Newbie

Ratings:
    DyingKnight, I am up for this. My KD is fine; I really dont worry about it anymore. Send me a message when boosting.

18. HungSolo

HungSolo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    xbox360
    8:00am to 10:30am - 9:00pm to 1:00am cst
    gt: xPONDERx

19. redbarr0n

redbarr0n Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey ill boost im on a lots of times Red Barr0n <----zero in name

i will cooperate in any game type

20. classy blackman