What's new

Discussion Official Updates Thread [UPDATED 11/23/14]

SC58

SC58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are all of the campaign play able with what all bugs there is, was thinking about getting it but not sure about that?

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Are all of the campaign play able with what all bugs there is, was thinking about getting it but not sure about that?

Uhm, I never really had issues with campaign but a lot of people said they did. I think they fixed most of the issues with campaign that they did have.

SC58

SC58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Uhm, I never really had issues with campaign but a lot of people said they did. I think they fixed most of the issues with campaign that they did have.

Mk nice, i like the campaign more them mp but do you think it be worth getting or would it just be a waste? would like to re play em in better graphics but idk if it worth it or not since the game has had some problems?

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, I think it is worth it considering you can find it at a reduced price now. I'm curious how low you can get the game for used at Gamestop or something considering the bad hype around this game. Multiplayer works great, the only issues you have are when you try to get in parties and what not.

SC58

SC58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, I think it is worth it considering you can find it at a reduced price now. I'm curious how low you can get the game for used at Gamestop or something considering the bad hype around this game. Multiplayer works great, the only issues you have are when you try to get in parties and what not.

I normally play by myself on mp so i guess i prob wouldn't have much problem with game if i was to even play mp but wanna play it more just for campaign since the graphics are better, i really wish they did the game for PC aswell would have be 10/10 there.

mrd1xon12

mrd1xon12

The Rapture dream is over..
Reaction score
Sin$
never had any issues with any of the campaigns however multiplayer can be a bit temperamental sometimes

Pew Pew Pew J

Pew Pew Pew J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was able to jump into back to back BTB's in around or less than a minute last night before going to sleep. I was quite impressed. Sounds like a broken record but I have high hopes for this coming patch. The game is coming along nicely.

Trallafitti

Trallafitti

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I was able to jump into back to back BTB's in around or less than a minute last night before going to sleep. I was quite impressed. Sounds like a broken record but I have high hopes for this coming patch. The game is coming along nicely.

What if you just had luck. Sometimes u find games quick, sometimes u sit there for hours, especially in BTB.

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Apparently, the big patch that changes everything is completed and has been submitted to certification. This was stated three days ago so I'd expect to see it any minute now.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure if I'm going back to halo. I've moved on.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure if I'm going back to halo. I've moved on.

what happened? you were raving about it last week when I asked you on steam. you back to pc gaming?

Also, come on, why not spruce up the awards you showcase?

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
BY 343 INDUSTRIES - 8 MINUTES AGO
The next time you log into Halo: The Master Chief Collection, you will be prompted to download the latest content update, which focuses on matchmaking, party stability, title-specific improvements, and more.

Below, you’ll find a summary what is included in today’s update:

MATCHMAKING
  • Made a variety of updates to improve matchmaking performance and success rates
  • Improved matchmaking search times/time to match
  • Improved stability throughout the matchmaking process across all titles
PARTIES
  • Improved party stability
HALO 2
  • Made improvements to multiplayer shot registration
  • Improved campaign stability across a variety of levels
  • Addressed stability issues for matchmaking and custom games
  • Fixed issues around resuming H2A Campaign from “remastered” mode
  • Improved medal display consistency
HALO: CE
  • Fixed issues regarding aim assist which resulted in the reticle being pushed away from an enemy
  • Improved shot registration consistency between host / client in peer-to-peer custom game matches
  • Resolved a variety of UI inconsistencies, including team color randomization, medals, and in-game scoreboard display
Let us know about your experience, and check back for details as the team continues work on next month’s content update.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/...-master-chief-collection-content-update-notes

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
what happened? you were raving about it last week when I asked you on steam. you back to pc gaming?

Also, come on, why not spruce up the awards you showcase?
I said it's what brought me to Xbox one. And then said it was a flop... Was not raving at all.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
well if you ever want to get back to pc or loadout, im up for that
The devs from loadout have given up on the pc community. They are solely focused on the ps4 :/

Top Bottom
Login
Register