OFFICIAL SLIDING THREAD

Discussion in 'Gaming Archive' started by I am iNSaNiTY, Nov 12, 2008 with 8 replies and 1,187 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am iNSaNiTY

I am iNSaNiTY Contributor

Ratings:
    Ok, well instead of having several post about weapon sliding, revive sliding, and knockdown shield sliding i figured id just make a thread with guides on how to do all of them.

NOTE(s): If your host you can not weapon slide.
    You can not use lancer for the first weapon slide listed.

Ok, To do a basic weapon slide/revive slide/shield knockdown slide/button slide(security) just hit X and B and the direction you wont to go at the same time while on top of a weapon/player/sheild/button. Heres a Video(not mine)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dLPzoh7r3k"]YouTube - Gears of War 2 (GoW2) Glitches - Weapon Slide[/ame]

Now heres a little more advanced weapon slide, you need to be in range of getting on a wall when you pick up your weapon. You Hit A, and then X Right after and you should do this....(ignore second slide) [video not mine]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOLvVyTQnls"]YouTube - Gears of War 2 : The Weapon Slide Tutorial[/ame]

Ok, thanx appreciated, If you know any other slides please reply and i'll update the post.

• Like Like x 1
  2. TehKitteh

TehKitteh Getting There

Ratings:
    Is there a slide or glitch you can do when chainsawing? If I can learn this, then I can do so much better in matches... well fun matches... Glitches are lame for ranked...

3. OP
    I am iNSaNiTY

Ratings:
    there atchuly is, but its not really button glitch, you have to be near a wall while some1s rushing you and hit A and sorta get on the wall and slide next to them and chainsaw them. its hard to explain, i would have to do it to show you.

4. TehKitteh

TehKitteh Getting There

Ratings:
    I believe I understand what you're talking about, but I was recently playing with a clan and all of them were doing chainsaw glitches while out in the open, and eventually caught the whole team.:.(

Is there a way to just chainsaw and the quickly get out of it?:S Without any barriers to run into, because thats what they were doing, and doing it quite well I might add.<_<

5. OP
    I am iNSaNiTY

Ratings:
    i bet theres a way, but i just checked youtube, no chainsaw glitches yet pal

6. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    There are chainsaw glitches like the exploding chainsaw when you run towards someone and then there is a walkaway chainsaw, both get you out of the animation quickly.

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    I am iNSaNiTY

Ratings:
    if you know how to do them, you should make a thread on it, havnt seen any guides or anything yet.

8. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    There you go..

9. OP
    I am iNSaNiTY

Ratings:
    Gotcha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.