• Thread starter Renzr
  • Start date
  • Views 834
Renzr

Renzr

X360 Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
As some of you may of known I was willing to host a Garry's Mod Official Se7ensins Server and I have spoken to Red and he totally agrees and loves the idea so due to his significant decision I am going to add details about the server!

=-=Basic Information=-=​
The server will be on DarkRP to start its experimental phase so we can get the server running fine and everything working with no bugs! Then, we will move on to having more servers on different gamemodes, here is a list of gamemodes, which a server will definitely be on.
Hide And Seek
Prop Hunt
•DarkRP
• More Added Soon!

=-=Perks=-=
If you are currently premium on Se7ensins, you will receive 20k points to spend on some top quality models, trails, powerups and even hats/masks! Donating $5 towards the server will gift you an extra 15k! All staff on Se7ensins will have the same ranks on the server for e.g ( Red is a moderator on the site, therefore, he will be moderator on the server!)

=-=Extra=-=
Suggestions/Reporting Players/Reporting Bugs is much appreciated! All suggestions will be looked at thoroughly and may even be added!

Last edited:
Speedball

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the prime time of Gary's mod is gone now. There isn't too much demand for it here on 7s. We tried a CSGO server and it didn't really work too well... And CSGO gets way more attention here than GMOD does

Renzr

Renzr

X360 Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the prime time of Gary's mod is gone now. There isn't too much demand for it here on 7s. We tried a CSGO server and it didn't really work too well... And CSGO gets way more attention here than GMOD does
I know but if a few players from se7ensins are on it people that have never heard of it will join they will see website link come here and register meaning more members more members can mean more money gained from premium. 
Also, we will have more than one server on each gamemode meaning more players.

Speedball

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
This will fail miserably. Don't delete my post, so I can reflect back on this 3 weeks from now and know I was right.

Renzr

Renzr

X360 Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
This will fail miserably. Don't delete my post, so I can reflect back on this 3 weeks from now and know I was right.
Ok :smile: I do not mind if we fail (got a professional coder helping me with the server) as we learn from mistakes :biggrin:

Renzr

Renzr

X360 Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I am able to host CS:GO and Garry's Mod. 
Guys, I have not had the time to start on this project until now! I will need any help I can get and any suggestions on the server would be great! If anyone would like to help PM Me!

televisedfool

televisedfool

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't listen to the trolls and the people trying to keep you down. There will always be nay sayers. Gmod is still very popular and a stable stack of servers with multiple game modes would be successful, especially being associated or endorsed by 7sins.

Top Bottom
Login
Register