Not open for further replies.
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Crew color has been changed to Pure Black body paint and Patriot tire smoke. To use the tire smoke, select Crew Tire Smoke.
I am currently looking for Representatives and Lieutenants. If you are a veteran Se7enSins member and trusted, please message me to apply to become a Representative or Lieutenant.
Crew Hierarchy

Se7enSins Username (Social Club Username)
Leader:

Commissioners:

Lieutenants:
Representatives:
  • Currently Vacant

Notice regarding other "Se7enSins" crews:
This pinned thread is the only official staff ran crew for Se7enSins. Any other crews for Se7enSins are not operated by me. You are not 100% obligated to join this Se7enSins crew but you will know for a fact that every member in this crew is a fellow member on Se7enSins. I can not guarentee that about the other Se7enSins crews. With that said, please keep all discussion regarding other Se7enSins crews out of this topic since this is strictly for this official crew.

Thanks,
-Digital HD​

Members who are dedicated to both Se7enSins and GTA V are eligible for promotions in the crew. Message Digital HD Digital HD if you believe you are eligible​

Rules
These rules are subject to change at any time without notification to any users in the Se7enSins Crew.
  1. Do not ask for a promotion. We promote members who are productive and help the crew out. If you are not productive then you will not receive any promotions.
  2. All are welcome into the crew. There are no limits on who can join based on kill/death ratio, rank, skill, ect.
  3. The following can get you demoted, kicked or banned from the Se7enSins Crew. If you believe you were wrongfully demoted, kicked or banned then please message me or another commissioner.
    • Disrespect towards other members
    • Very long inactivity
    • Not friendly towards other crew members (Example: Spawn killing one or more members in a GTA Online game)
  4. Try to follow Rockstar Games Code of Conduct (here) to the best of your ability. We understand this is a crew that will have a lot of modders in it but we want to limit any possibility of negative action toward this crew.
Events:
Crew events are events that the crew takes place in, for example we could be playing a Death match vs another crew, racing amongst ourselves, completing co-op missions, or even just hanging out in free roams.
There are currently no crew events. Please check back later.​

How To Join
(RULES MUST BE READ AND UNDERSTOOD)
Before replying with your information, please be sure your Social Club Profile is not set to private! See FAQs below if you don't know how to make your profile public.

Form To Join:​
Social Club Username:
Gamertag:
How Often Do You Play GTA V?:
Current Level:

Please note that it could take up to 48 hours to be invited.
Do not request an invite on the Social Club Crew page. If you request an invite there then it will be denied. You must post your Social Club Username below.

FAQs
What should I do if someone is breaking the rules?

Please contact me or another commissioner via personal message. Include the person's gamertag and/or social club username along with what the offense is. We will confront the user and deal with the situation accordingly.

How Do I Make My Social Club Profile Public?

See the spoiler below:​
1. Click the gear next to your name:
161e3c55fe.png
2. In the drop down box, click "Settings"
29e2c9cc59.png
3. Click "Privacy"
1ab5b85512.png
4. Under "My Profile Page and Info", click "Everyone" for Profile Visibility
58dda9f0a4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
v F u S I o N v

v F u S I o N v

Sarcastic Scotsman
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm liking this idea :smile: I might join, although I can't promise I won't get banned all the time :wink:

CreepaHGriefahx

CreepaHGriefahx

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm thinking about it, anyway my gamertag is CreepahGriefah. My Social Club is WolfGamingX

Dougszilly

Dougszilly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you please invite me? GT: Douggamer1 Social Club: Dougszilly

Jedediaah

Jedediaah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for inviting me however I can't increase my crew rank. Played w/ other 7sins members. I can't get past rank 9 so I can't have the crew emblem, would you mind inviting me back if I leave to try and fix it? :smile:

Mook

Mook

Mookin' Since '97
Reaction score
Sin$
Message deleted as of 3/18/2016

Last edited:
Skengman

Skengman

Greatness Only
Reaction score
Sin$