Game Mods (Official) Request GPD to be modded

• Thread starter Blaze
  • Start date
  • Views 16,087
G

GoDs ReaPeR

Reaction score
Sin$
With all the stuff you are asking for you may as well just have everything unlocked. I can still try to unlock those individual pieces. PM me if you are interested.

Could you unlock everything for me in halo 4

D

DeadlockDrago

Reaction score
Sin$
I have 3 requests for any1 who thinks they can do this.

1st I need an infection gametype that not only gives the flood loadouts, but classes also (I've tried to find one but all of the ones i find have the former only), and when i say classes i mean for ex: 1 will have battle rifle/magnum with jet pack and another would have storm rifle/plasma pistol.

The 2nd is a slayer gametype that gives different classes depending on the team you are on. (sounds like infection ik, but i dont want it to be). I'm in no rush though, so take your time. I appreciate it if u can though.

The 3rd is a map that can alter heights of players by trait zones, rather than by gametype. prefer the map to be impact though.

Last edited:
ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
S

SkiaVasilias

Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like you already had everything prior to the new things. Added all the new title update additions here. If you've played Halo 4 since you uploaded it, it'll probably re-download the data from the servers and the mod won't work.

Thank you. How do I avoid that?

Should I upload again and this time not play until I inject it again?

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you. How do I avoid that?

Should I upload again and this time not play until I inject it again?
Yes.

It also helps it not fail if you sign-in/connect to LIVE while Halo 4 is already booted up, instead of starting Halo 4 from the dashboard while already signed in to LIVE.

Last edited:
Y

YourAVirgin

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone mod me just FOTUS nothing else thanks.:smile:
http://www.mediafire.com/?69i2h0g91x2ch0e

hav u had it done yet? i can do it for u 
I tried using the modding tool but the FOTUS and skinned weapons went away when I went online. Can you make it so when I go online it'll stay? I want everything unlocked. (Armors, Weapons, etc.)

whoever mods it has to get on halo 4 with your profile, which creates a save file that records your armor and everything. then they either upload that to your cloud or email, which you move to your hard drive. otherwise it will not save the changes :smile:

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Try this.
whoever mods it has to get on halo 4 with your profile, which creates a save file that records your armor and everything. then they either upload that to your cloud or email, which you move to your hard drive. otherwise it will not save the changes :smile:
If they get on Halo 4 with your profile, it would save to the servers and you would only need to recover the account (or even just sign on, as it should prompt you that it has been played on another xbox and would download the modded data instead of the one you had).

If you sent them the gpd, they just need to mod it and send it back, and as long as you haven't played Halo 4 since you sent it you would just replace the original in your own profile, the person modding it never would have started Halo 4. Same applies if you sent the whole profile instead of just the gpd.

mjfame

mjfame

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What the heck.. I will also offer to help anyone within our community who requires a GPD modding service for H4.

Please PM me if you need this done (notified via email so would be the quickest way for me to get back to you)

I can do this for you remotely (via TEAMVIEWER) without having to recover your gamertag, if you prefer..
as long as you have:

1. PC that is connected to the internet.
2. USB FLASH DRIVE readily available to use as an X360 Memory Unit.

Char Char B1nx

Hockeydog51

Its a beautiful Lie, its a perfect denial.
Reaction score
Sin$
Im curious if someone would be willing to mod my halo 4 commendations and armor for me. I know i probably shouldn't be giving my account info out but i have a mac, so i cant mod stuff very easily. Thanks!

TheGuardian163

TheGuardian163

Reaction score
Sin$
First of all, what is GPD?
Second, I'd like a Slayer gametype where people start with a single bullet magnum. Or a simple tutorial on how to do it.
I tried to use the Horizon Gametype Editor, but it doesn't work so I believe you need diamond for it.
I know how to use the hex editor, rehash and resign, change the weapons, make the flood be spartan, but I never knew where the bits for bullets/ammo/clips were.

I'd like to know how to do it, or one of you to do it for me. Either case I'd be extremely thankful.

TehTacoGuy

TehTacoGuy

The taco who is also a guy
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all, what is GPD?
Second, I'd like a Slayer gametype where people start with a single bullet magnum. Or a simple tutorial on how to do it.
I tried to use the Horizon Gametype Editor, but it doesn't work so I believe you need diamond for it.
I know how to use the hex editor, rehash and resign, change the weapons, make the flood be spartan, but I never knew where the bits for bullets/ammo/clips were.

I'd like to know how to do it, or one of you to do it for me. Either case I'd be extremely thankful.
You dont need diamond for the editor... Are you using a gametype off your xbox as a base to mod from? If not, you cant do ****...

TheGuardian163

TheGuardian163

Reaction score
Sin$
Tried again, it says "File Error: La chaîne d'entrée est incorrecte" (I always install my programs in english, so I don't know why it's in french.) I'll try uninstalling Horizon and reinstall it.

Maybe I have to extract the file first? I tried to but it doesn't work. Maybe you can tell me step by step how to do it. Maybe I missed something.

It seems to be 2.7.5.2, the version I'm installing at the moment.

I reinstalled it, and it does the same thing. I double clic "Slayer Pro", the Gametype Editor opens saying "file error: La chaîne d'entrée est incorrecte"

Zidane

Zidane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I just tried to add some armour to my character and ended up reseting everything, and I forgot to copy my original GPD..... AND I can't get any of my gpd edits to stick...
Could someone edit it for me? and possibly give me a run down on how to make the edit stick..
I've tried to do it all offline and still nothing..

I need the Campaign all set to unlocked and Legendary and all armour/skin/weapons/stances/emblems unlocked.

Shoot me a message.

E

Elos96

Reaction score
Sin$
This thread will be where anyone can post their uploaded GPD and possibly get it modified. I am sure their are people who will be looking in this thread to help mod your GPD.​
People who want to make a service thread for modding will have to make in the Services section .
Anyone who does not follow these rules will result in the deletion of the thread.​
Thanks!​

Hi, i'm a new member.. i would mod to get armors and emblems but i don't know how to do this.. can somebody help me?

fallentolight

fallentolight

God
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone wants their gpd modded send me a private message and I will do it.
Gifts are welcomed/encouraged <333

DeCreased

DeCreased

eocz
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's what I did:
Took my profile and opened with Horizon
Extracted the .god for halo 4
Opened in the Profile Modder and unlocked the armor and such
Saved - Replaced with the old one in horizon
Rehashed resigned