Game Mods (Official) Request GPD to be modded

• Thread starter Blaze
  • Start date
  • Views 16,084
C

CrimsonIXEspada

Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanted to say, thanks again for the mod. But for some reason it didn't give me Recon helmet with Surge skin but it's ok lol I'll live

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanted to say, thanks again for the mod. But for some reason it didn't give me Recon helmet with Surge skin but it's ok lol I'll live

Hmmm that's odd...I could try to unlock it with a .gpd single piece mod if you want. It will just be a b**** to keep it online because single piece mods are hard to get to stick.

C

CrimsonIXEspada

Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmm that's odd...I could try to unlock it with a .gpd single piece mod if you want. It will just be a b**** to keep it online because single piece mods are hard to get to stick.
No don't worry about it lol it's just one helmet that I'm probably never gonna wear.

N

Naztalgic

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone mod me all the armor, stances, specialization perks like Requisition and Stability?

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
really? I figured that you would have done this already, but if you insist :wink:

Nah but if you want it to stick online better I suggest checking out the thread by Silva for hex modding the profiles. It works wayyyyyyy better than gpd modding. Trust me.

Poisoned SAMICH

Poisoned SAMICH

Eat My Samich!!
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah but if you want it to stick online better I suggest checking out the thread by Silva for hex modding the profiles. It works wayyyyyyy better than gpd modding. Trust me.
ill check that out but so far i haven't had any issues with the .gpd modding as long as the game is started first

K

Kazubam

Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm is it possible for me to only request 2 types of armor or does everything unlock?

---Nevermind I just read where you mention single piece mods are a b**** to stick lol. Well with that said can someone mod Armor Unlocks for me?

Last edited:
Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm is it possible for me to only request 2 types of armor or does everything unlock?

---Nevermind I just read where you mention single piece mods are a b**** to stick lol. Well with that said can someone mod Armor Unlocks for me?

Ya I can do it. Shoot me a PM.

Decemical

Decemical

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?mtsx9twabxnpm3l
Can someone mod everything unlocked(armor, weapons/camos,emblems etc.) and if you could mod my rank to SR 130, but im not sure but i heard their is an XP cap for every 24 hours if so just mod it to the highest it can be.

also this is for online i tried using the halo 4 gpd editor tool but im having trouble getting it to stick online

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?mtsx9twabxnpm3l
Can someone mod everything unlocked(armor, weapons/camos,emblems etc.) and if you could mod my rank to SR 130, but im not sure but i heard their is an XP cap for every 24 hours if so just mod it to the highest it can be.

also this is for online i tried using the halo 4 gpd editor tool but im having trouble getting it to stick online

Here:
https://mega.co.nz/#!JlgmWLLY!Kz2MUDfnXCLvXj11Tl9Z9wwMDxFyGzQz4t_PsHFl7n8

Just make sure you overwrite the one already on your profile and rehash and resign it. Follow these steps afterward:
1) plug usb into xbox
2) load up halo 4 BUT DO NOT SIGN IN YET
3) click through the menus until it tells you to select a gamer profile, that is when you sign in.
Note: if your xbox is set to auto-sign in then just keep your xbox on while you are modding the profile. If you have any problems, PM me.

Decemical

Decemical

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here:
https://mega.co.nz/#!JlgmWLLY!Kz2MUDfnXCLvXj11Tl9Z9wwMDxFyGzQz4t_PsHFl7n8

Just make sure you overwrite the one already on your profile and rehash and resign it. Follow these steps afterward:
1) plug usb into xbox
2) load up halo 4 BUT DO NOT SIGN IN YET
3) click through the menus until it tells you to select a gamer profile, that is when you sign in.
Note: if your xbox is set to auto-sign in then just keep your xbox on while you are modding the profile. If you have any problems, PM me.
Thank you! it worked :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register