Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
This thread will be where anyone can post their uploaded GPD and possibly get it modified. I am sure their are people who will be looking in this thread to help mod your GPD.​
People who want to make a service thread for modding will have to make in the Services section .
Anyone who does not follow these rules will result in the deletion of the thread.​
Thanks!​

O

Ocelot13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i had the same issue but figured it out.
copied profile to computer... extracted gpd with le fluffie... modded gpd with halo 4 Profile modder...replace the gpd in my profile with the modded one. opened the profile in modio and rehashed\resigned and hit save to device. no issues now

Afterglow

Afterglow

Reaction score
Sin$
i had the same issue but figured it out.
copied profile to computer... extracted gpd with le fluffie... modded gpd with halo 4 Profile modder...replace the gpd in my profile with the modded one. opened the profile in modio and rehashed\resigned and hit save to device. no issues now
Here's what I did:
Took my profile and opened with Horizon
Extracted the .god for halo 4
Opened in the Profile Modder and unlocked the armor and such
Saved - Replaced with the old one in horizon
Rehashed resigned
Tried signing in and it was corrupt...

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone mod All armor/emblems/stances/weapons/camos? Thanks, http://www.mediafire.com/?teu86ddf421thhw
When ever I try, it just corrupts my account. ;-;

I will do it for you. I will send it to you in a PM when I am finished. I know what your problem is too. The security on your GPD wasn't fixed. You needed to get XB36Hazard's Halo 4 Profile Editor and save your GPD through that to fix the security. Then you can re-inject the GPD into your profile and rehash and resign and it will work perfectly fine. You just missed that one extremely important step.

lordcrusnik1986

lordcrusnik1986

God of Halo Forge
Reaction score
Sin$
Ill upload my GPD in a few on this message, just wondered if i could get NO armor, Exacept for head ( not wanting to cheat at swat ) just curious about the mod, i can switch it back with my regular one and save the modded gpd to my desktop just on occasion flipping between the 2 ( to keep my arse from getting banned)

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Ill upload my GPD in a few on this message, just wondered if i could get NO armor, Exacept for head ( not wanting to cheat at swat ) just curious about the mod, i can switch it back with my regular one and save the modded gpd to my desktop just on occasion flipping between the 2 ( to keep my arse from getting banned)

I suppose I could try to help you with that. I haven't done it before, but I can still try. PM me if you would like my help.

Cosmic Lightning

White Lightning

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, i followed suit with the whole thing and do the tut, and I even download and merge those on to zip-drive, then move them to hard drive, and then they don't show, like they are invisible and but you can't click anything, can someone do me the favor of editing my game-type Sword King on regicide so the king looks like the flood with flood talons.....Please & thanks....

I found the bit and changed it, but nothing happened, so I'd surely appreciate it, it'll be updated here shortly, give the king the sword for more appropriate named

CoconutJones

CoconutJones

Reaction score
Sin$
Would anybody be kind enough to mod my GPD for the deadeye helmet, and the CIO web skin armour set?

O

Omniscientus

Reaction score
Sin$
I will do it for you. I will send it to you in a PM when I am finished. I know what your problem is too. The security on your GPD wasn't fixed. You needed to get XB36Hazard's Halo 4 Profile Editor and save your GPD through that to fix the security. Then you can re-inject the GPD into your profile and rehash and resign and it will work perfectly fine. You just missed that one extremely important step.
Mind if I have the same save? youre gonna have all the armor id like that

M

MrShinyPig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
With all the stuff you are asking for you may as well just have everything unlocked. I can still try to unlock those individual pieces. PM me if you are interested.
but im asking for like 4 items in total unlocked that are not DLC, i still like to unlock stuff ingame, but my thoughts are, if you can never unlock it, why not mod it?...

D

DarkR3bel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried using the modding tool but the FOTUS and skinned weapons went away when I went online. Can you make it so when I go online it'll stay? I want everything unlocked. (Armors, Weapons, etc.)

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried using the modding tool but the FOTUS and skinned weapons went away when I went online. Can you make it so when I go online it'll stay? I want everything unlocked. (Armors, Weapons, etc.)

Sent you a PM.

Top Bottom
Login
Register