Reaction score
^ a scene release did come out, RRoDs.

Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you should use newsgroups for iso's.

i downloaded a great copy fully stealthed proper and played on live :biggrin:

no ban, lvl 19 :tongue: but anyway if i get banned i will buy a second hand xbox flash it again and play the original copy i pre-ordered :thumbup:

PS: im using ixtreme 1.61 and no activate.iso is needed and i burned at 4x perfect copy and by the looks of most of the posts it is the activate.iso that is getting people banned so i would suggest upgrading your firmware if you can and downloading a proper copy. :confused:cared:

EDIT: I think if the game won't boot on it's own accord then it should not be played for the simple fact it wont boot without an extra disk wich seems everyone who uses it gets banned. Also anyone who doesnt (excuse the spelling) upgrade there firmware is a tool or people who cant / dont know how to should send it back to whoever flashed it and get it upgraded or have an even bigger risk of being banned.

U

UltimateUber

Reaction score
I could not connect to xbox live today to play MW2 multiplayer for the first time because my console was banned. Probably because Forza 3 singleplayer gave me a dirty NAND. This was the first time the ethernet cable was plugged in since before I started playing MW2, so I don't think MW2 gave me the ban.

At least I'll be getting a $100 arcade sometime this week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register