Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
5lice said:
"Welcome to abgx360.net

2009/10/16

Looks like we were wrong in assuming that iXtreme v1.51 was fully compatible with 4th Wave PFI/Video. Turns out that only Hitachi iXtreme v1.51 will boot 4th Wave backups, and BenQ/LiteOn/Samsung iXtreme v1.51 will NOT boot 4th Wave. It would have been fully compatible if only the Video data had changed but not with the change in PFI (capacity). So currently the only safe option for booting 4th Wave backups on a BenQ/LiteOn/Samsung drive is to use iXtreme v1.6 and the one shot boot disc."

You need to update your liteon to 1.6. Hitachis are the only drives that that boot wave 4 with 1.51.

lol was this supposed to be news?

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Carson said:
Some definitions I found:

Just admit that you are wrong for once...

Sorry, there isn't really a dictionary for what the scene is. Allow me to paraphrase: a release is called "non-scene" or "p2p" when one scrub (peer 1) rips and uploads a game to share with other scrubs (other peers). Since my very first post mentioned free file sharing sites, it was clear that I never implied the use of a file sharing program or protocol such as the gnutella network. Go ask in #alt.binaries.games.xbox360 on EFNet what a P2P release is, maybe they can clear it up for you.

username22

username22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

1. just to confirm, these are bad rip with the COD4 stealth files patched in.
  2. you will be banned if you put this into your XBox 360 and go online eithen when its out in shops.
  3. Call.of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.2.PROPER.RF.XBOX360-3r1c
  4. Call.Of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.2.XBOX360.RF-TL
  5. Call.Of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.2.XBOX360.RF-P2P
  6. CoD.Modern.Warfare.2.REPACK.XBOX360-215
  7. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 PROPER RF XBOX360 3r1c (PRE-PATCHED)
  8. Are all the same copys are review version- p2p bad files! all are the same but patched bye different people.
  9. Incredible Release (incredible-COD4.2): This release has no ss/dmi/pmi and will get you banned.
  10. 2. TL RLS (Call.Of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.2.Xbox360.RF-TL): This release has ss/dmi/pmi from Blackcats release. These SS are legit, however this release does NOT have a video partition. This means you will need activate.iso to boot this even on 1.61, and it is very unsafe and will probably get you banned.
  11. 3. Blackcats Release: Little is known about this release. The only thing known is the SS/DMI/PMI seems legit. This is where ALL rips as of now get their stealth from. This release is being upload by a slow uploader, so NO one has this full iso. Do not ask where to get it from.
  12. 4. 3r1c Bad ss/dmi/pmi fixed and patched
  13. so wait for a propper retail rip or propper scene release other wise = Banned
  14. If you want a proper release that seems to be safe but not for online play, you will need to patch it with the proper SS/DMI/PMI and video partition. This will make a resulting .iso that can be safely played on 1.61 without activate.iso.
  15. Note: Any of these iso's above (TL RLS and Incredible) will be proper after patching. Do not ask if X rip will work. As long as it is a MW2 iso, it will work.
  16. Download this: Download MW2 working stealth PROPER.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
  17. Open Abgx360. Click the "manually patch and extract files" tab.
  18. Tick "PAtch video", "Patch PFI", "Patch DMI" and "Patch SS".
  19. Point each of these to the correct files within this package and then scan your MW2.iso (any release so far will be the same), abgx360 should apply them.
  20. If it does not, tick "Patch even if stealth passes" and scan again. If this still doesn't work, you probably have a bad MW2 rip.
  21. Your final abgx360 output should look like this - http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/4482/mw2fixed.png
  22. This will make a PROPER MW2 rip. MW2 is a wave4 game so it will only boot without activate.iso on Hitachi ix1.51 and ix1.61. If you are on ix1.6 you still need to use activate.iso. This is how the game is SUPPOSED to be and there's a chance this image you create will verify exactly. Any image with a different PFI or video will NEVER verify.
  23. But Don't go online with any patched version = Ban

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
username22 said:

1. 3. Blackcats Release: Little is known about this release. The only thing known is the SS/DMI/PMI seems legit. This is where ALL rips as of now get their stealth from. This release is being upload by a slow uploader, so NO one has this full iso. Do not ask where to get it from.
Irrelevant now that RRoD release is out.

A

asdfTT123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm guessing the RRoD is basically a good, pure retail rip? I have the RRoD version downloaded through a torrent but I'm still afraid to play it either b/c it might not have proper stealth or MS will ban for early play. Should I be worried with this release or should it be A-OK?

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm still of the opinion that regardless of what release you play you will probably be ok as long as you stay off XBL after you play it until it launches. It's already been said, but obviously if you have a flashed drive, you have already taken a ban risk. But I think if you go on XBL with this game prior to launch, you are putting a bullseye on your Xbox.

username22

username22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
rrod is safe

I'm still of the opinion that regardless of what release you play you will probably be ok as long as you stay off XBL after you play it until it launches
fail
ur box stores everything what u do, with network cable even unplugen, and even if u unplug ur hdd , means the next time u go live its all there

OLine57

OLine57

Reaction score
Sin$
I've argued this point too many times to type it again. Let's just agree to disagree amicably.

MIGRANE said:
how do i burn to disk ? any type of orderr?

Care to be a tad bit more specific?

L

livegamer

Reaction score
Sin$
hey anyone know how to get this **** without being a premium bc i dont have diddily squat money and same with my mother :S

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm I wonder how many people in this thread were hit by the most recent ban wave? Hmmmm...

Raise your hand if you were banned. I'm using RRoD *scene* release, and I'm fine.

Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty

Free Sosa #bangbang
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
livegamer said:
hey anyone know how to get this **** without being a premium bc i dont have diddily squat money and same with my mother :S
And you clearly don't have a common from of manors the ability to read the thread or an internet connection that has access to google.

jester_ said:
Hmm I wonder how many people in this thread were hit by the most recent ban wave? Hmmmm...

Raise your hand if you were banned. I'm using RRoD *scene* release, and I'm fine.
Theirs another thread for this some people are reporting it but i think they must have been banned for something else.

Personally ive played incredible and RRoD on hatachi 1.51 and im still good.
*knocks on wood*

OLine57

OLine57

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey hey now..... Don't get on ME for flaming people that deserve it..... J/K :tongue:

Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty

Free Sosa #bangbang
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
OLine57 said:
Hey hey now..... Don't get on ME for flaming people that deserve it..... J/K :tongue:
Theirs a difference between aimlessly flaming and sarcastically responding to people who don't fallow the rules.
But back on topic.
Hatachi 1.51 is still safe for me. and im assumming for any rip considering i played an unpatched incredible.

G

gcnd0001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Forgoten Dynasty said:
Theirs a difference between aimlessly flaming and sarcastically responding to people who don't fallow the rules.
But back on topic.
Hatachi 1.51 is still safe for me. and im assumming for any rip considering i played an unpatched incredible.

I played RRoD on Lite-on 1.6 with Activate.iso and am banned. I think M$ can either detect activate.iso or the firmware. I believe this because I have a friend who has the exact same copy as me on 1.61 on BenQ and is not banned, no activate disk. All of my friends that were below 1.61=BANNED! One of my friends is still on 1.5 and is banned. F/W possibly?

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
gcnd0001 said:
I played RRoD on Lite-on 1.6 with Activate.iso and am banned. I think M$ can either detect activate.iso or the firmware. I believe this because I have a friend who has the exact same copy as me on 1.61 on BenQ and is not banned, no activate disk. All of my friends that were below 1.61=BANNED! One of my friends is still on 1.5 and is banned. F/W possibly?

People I know on 1.61 are also banned. Specifically a friend down the street who's xbox I flashed 4 days ago just to play MW2 has been banned. He is on a BenQ with 1.61. I am on a BenQ with 1.61, have been for like 2 years, and we were both playing the same copies of ModernWarfare2 and he ends up banned when I don't.

K

KranK

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah Im on 1.6 on Lite-on with activate iso and got banned so f/w doesnt matter.

N

Nomadic Dagger

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on 1.6 Lite-On with activate .iso. No ban, and I play&pray daily :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register