Not open for further replies.
tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
[mod]~ Official mod testing and request thread ~[/mod]

More and more I've seen members posting and cluttering up the forum with requests for mods, or for other members to test their mods on a Jtag/PC/PS3 or if they simply have no discs. This is beginning to look messy and cluttered so:

From now on, if you'd like your mods tested by a member, post them in this thread along with a download link, and another member will hopefully test them for you, and report back with results.
The same also goes for mod requests, if you'd like another member to upload or make a mod for you, request it in here. Don't forget to 'Like' those that have assisted you.

Do not request or post ISOs. These are not permitted in this forum. If you want a GTA IV ISO request it HERE.

Any threads made outside this thread requesting for mods to be uploaded or to be tested, will be deleted without prior warning!

Bumping to have your mods uploaded or tested once your link has been posted, is permitted to once per 48 hours. Overbumping will result in your post(s) being deleted without prior notice, and not being restored.
  • If you'd like to be 1 of the main GTA mod testers, pm me, and i'll add you to this thread, advertising you as 1 of the resident testers.
~ Se7ensins Moderators.

Main mod testers

eXtReMe MoDd3r
GOHDxXNEGROXx

T

DoPe x DRiFT3R

GTA IV PC Drifter
Reaction score
Sin$
hey i would like someone to test my common.rpf but no one has yet i will post u a link alright and first to comment woohoo great forum tim keep it up and thankyou for posting something up like this so everyone now isnt fighting about it

link to my common: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U887Q9B1 This common is for regular gta iv only please tell me if there is:
- no water
- Car Color Name
- Ammo Color
- if gtxd.ide is correct for the different cars and stuff like for the plane handling and other things
- if there is good smoke but tires cant be popped or whatever just tell me if it cant be popped made by myself also.
- Cash Color in SP
- Headlights and Taillights color
and last but not least please tell me if the screen loops or if there is any errors and please tell me if they work on multiplayer party mode and free mode. Thanks to anyone who tests them.

M

Mark Winters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally a thread in the GTA IV Section that deserve's to be pinned. Well done Tim. :thumbup:

T

DoPe x DRiFT3R

GTA IV PC Drifter
Reaction score
Sin$
isb can you test my common real quick just to see if those features work thats all will rep you

GOHDxXKILLERXx

GOHDxXKILLERXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes i am a jtag tester just post here and ill test wen ever

T

DoPe x DRiFT3R

GTA IV PC Drifter
Reaction score
Sin$
yes i do but i perfer a pm message on here

D

DONTxMESSxABOUT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i can test handling lines etc on my pc if any one wants any thing like that tested

ROBATOREMODZ

ROBATOREMODZ

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
this is a good pin but unfortuantly there's too many pinned topics Makes the thread look cluttered rather have them ask in a single post then a Weirdly typed titled post.

Kosty

Kosty

We Trippy Mane
Experienced Veteran Platinum Record Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
You should also make this where people can request handling lines or files

Call if [Official] Request Anything, or something like that

NeedForSpeedXP

NeedForSpeedXP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Need somebody who has X360Key to test something.

Trickser 3rd

Trickser 3rd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if someone could test my files in these 48 hours please pm me here - it would be fine because i was waiting a long time for somebody testing my files and now tim made this great topic - so please msg me -

T

DoPe x DRiFT3R

GTA IV PC Drifter
Reaction score
Sin$
same here yo this forum is up and no one has even tested anything yet i have been waiting for ever now and still no one

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Xxchr0m3kingxX

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
hey i would like someone to test my common.rpf but no one has yet i will post u a link alright and first to comment woohoo great forum tim keep it up and thankyou for posting something up like this so everyone now isnt fighting about it

link to my common: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U887Q9B1 This common is for regular gta iv only please tell me if there is:
- no water
- Car Color Name
- Ammo Color
- if gtxd.ide is correct for the different cars and stuff like for the plane handling and other things
- if there is good smoke but tires cant be popped or whatever just tell me if it cant be popped made by myself also.
- Cash Color in SP
- Headlights and Taillights color
and last but not least please tell me if the screen loops or if there is any errors and please tell me if they work on multiplayer party mode and free mode. Thanks to anyone who tests them.
Test Results
No water: ✔​
Car color name: ✔ It was purple​
Ammo color: ✔ It was cyan blue​
Headlight and taillights: ✔ Blue taillights normal headlights​
Tyres: ✔ They wouldn't pop but did when shot and there was hardly any smoke also the skid marks were glossy​
Cash color: ✔ It was yellow​
Online: Sorry i don't have any disks cant test
Also there is no loops nothing plays up or freezes
Didn't understand this sorry if gtxd.ide is correct for the different cars and stuff like for the plane handling and other things​
I will test your timescale mods tommorow its 11pm here​

T

DoPe x DRiFT3R

GTA IV PC Drifter
Reaction score
Sin$
alright sounds good chromeking hwo u test without a hdd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register