• Start date
  • Views 11,867
Nix

Nix

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sin$
Any complaints you have about the game should be posted here. Whine away!

Last edited by a moderator:
XeClutch

XeClutch

Raised on 7S
Mythical Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I love how this thread is empty <3

No complaints from me. I cried when I saw the H2A cinematic xD.

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
MY ONLY ****ING COMPLAINT IS THE GAME ISNT OUT YET!!! f***!!!!!!!:mad:

Trallafitti

Trallafitti

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
LAME!!! 111eleven!! 1!!!

I just cant pull of a 360 kwiiiiqkscope - 3arch u suck!!!!! AND NO ZOMBIEZ@!!

Oh wait...

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
My only hate towards the game is that 343 remade it. I rather have Bungie remake it over 343 but I guess I can't complain until it's released.

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
My only hate towards the game is that 343 remade it. I rather have Bungie remake it over 343 but I guess I can't complain until it's released.
Bungie also made Halo Reach though, and look how that turned out. If the current Bungie staffing made this, it would have armor abilities and jetpack. A lot of the current 343 industries employees are old Bungie employees in it who are die hard halo fans. They have made perfection this time.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Bungie also made Halo Reach though, and look how that turned out. If the current Bungie staffing made this, it would have armor abilities and jetpack. A lot of the current 343 industries are old Bungie employees in it who are die hard halo fans. They have made perfection this time.
I disagree. Nothing is perfect. I guess I'll find out Tuesday at 12:01 since I already have the game downloaded and I'm on the east coast :tongue:

K

Kakashi

OG
Reaction score
Sin$
I disagree. Nothing is perfect. I guess I'll find out Tuesday at 12:01 since I already have the game downloaded and I'm on the east coast :tongue:
Do you know when the 20gb update is able to be downloaded?

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Bungie also made Halo Reach though, and look how that turned out. If the current Bungie staffing made this, it would have armor abilities and jetpack. A lot of the current 343 industries employees are old Bungie employees in it who are die hard halo fans. They have made perfection this time.
Nope, only a few of the old Bungie went to 343, that rumor has gotten out of hand.

K

Kakashi

OG
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, only a few of the old Bungie went to 343, that rumor has gotten out of hand.
Frankie is a beast though.
Pretty sure you have to wait when it released. Don't know for sure but that won't take long for me :tongue:
I hope it isn't on release day. The download will mess up and everybody won't be able to download it.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Frankie is a beast though.

I hope it isn't on release day. The download will mess up and everybody won't be able to download it.
Why would that happen? The download will go through Microsoft's servers. Not 343's servers. I have yet to have a problem updating any major update with any game so far.

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The day one update will be downloaded before launch if you have preloaded the game.

K

Kakashi

OG
Reaction score
Sin$
Apparently some people were having problems where the download wouldn't go anywhere because so many people were downloading it.
Why would that happen? The download will go through Microsoft's servers. Not 343's servers. I have yet to have a problem updating any major update with any game so far.

Top Bottom
Login
Register