• Start date
  • Views 11,872
KillZacular

KillZacular

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The rockets were that big in halo 1/2.

It seems like they actually downsized them slightly from the last bit of footage they released upon seeing the ESL matches today.

I just hope H2 Classic has the original medals, all the game play I have seen of it so far has no medals at all.

Trallafitti

Trallafitti

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Partially, but I already bought the game so I will find out when I play it.

Dumbest Post ive ever read about Halo Mcc.

Halo 1 is like halo 1, with upgraded graphic
Halo 2 is like halo 2, with upgraded graphic
And so so...

What do you think, they put jetpacks and sprint in halo1 lol?

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Dumbest Post ive ever read about Halo Mcc.

Halo 1 is like halo 1, with upgraded graphic
Halo 2 is like halo 2, with upgraded graphic
And so so...

What do you think, they put jetpacks and sprint in halo1 lol?
I've explained my reason if you actually read the thread. Don't be arrogant.

jhitman

jhitman

Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!
Reaction score
Sin$
Seriously screw all of you. I cant even take work off tomorrow or go to the midnight launch tonight. The latest i will get to play it is probably tomorrow around noon. Its KILLIN me knowning that i wont be there for the first 12 hours of the world's 2nd greatest (Gearshead here, sorry) game ever's rebirth. FML!!!!11!1

P.S.- this thread would have been mine too. =(

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Breaking up parties when backing out.
2. Splitting of teams in game.
3. Not being able to see roster while searching.
4. Matchmaking in general...

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Matchmaking is horrid and I'm pretty disappointed with the playlists. There isn't even a dedicated H1 list and barely anyone votes for H1 under combined team slayer which is pretty dissapointing. Also just get H3 and H4 the f*** out of my way, I'm just going to quit everytime people vote for that junk.

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't play matchmaking at all right now but besides that I have nothing bad to say :smile:. I know this game will be amazing once this is all solved.

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
1 ranked playlist?
Dedicated servers? My *ss.
It keeps dropping people before the games starts too. I can't win a 3v4 when my teammates don't have a mic.
Not to mention it takes me 30 minutes to find a game, just for Halo MCC to freeze midway through that game, or at the end, deranking me in the process. Stuck at a sh*tty level three. :mad:

Matty J

Matty J

Miscreant
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Not only is matchmaking broken, but you can't even play with your own party, it splits you up in ranked?

It has games where there is 4v3 or even 4v2?

Its so bad I don't get it.

Deadpool

Deadpool

Politically Incorrect
Retired
Lifetime
Fabled Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Let them fix their servers, this is a big thing. Campaign(s) should hold you off.

Matty J

Matty J

Miscreant
Reaction score
Sin$
Let them fix their servers, this is a big thing. Campaign(s) should hold you off.
Its seems more like coding, a game shouldn't start ranked with a 4v2 or 4v3 and its like the system doesn't recognize the party system.

Deadpool

Deadpool

Politically Incorrect
Retired
Lifetime
Fabled Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Its seems more like coding, a game shouldn't start ranked with a 4v2 or 4v3 and its like the system doesn't recognize the party system.
I just can't be bothered really. Hasn't even been out 24hrs. New additions to campaigns are fun as hell.

K

Kakashi

OG
Reaction score
Sin$

Yeah that is total bullsh*t. I have lost 4 games in a row now due to **** teammates and 4v3. I don't understand how they can release such a broken game. I am beyond pissed.

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish I could even get to matchmaking... game is still downloading.. even though it was downloaded and patched a few days before launch. At midnight... forced me to redownload the entire game.

Matty J

Matty J

Miscreant
Reaction score
Sin$
I just can't be bothered really. Hasn't even been out 24hrs. New additions to campaigns are fun as hell.
I didn't pay $60 for just campaigns that I already played, I want multiplayer.

Plus a game should be done when it comes out I'm tired of this new standard of oh it just came out wait for updates. Its ****ing retarded a game should be finished when its out.

Stobiee

Stobiee

All hail his noodle appendages.
Reaction score
Sin$

Plus a game should be done when it comes out I'm tired of this new standard of oh it just came out wait for updates. Its ****ing retarded a game should be finished when its out.
Did you ever play a Halo game when it came out? Halo 2, 3, Reach and 4 all had these problems. So cry, because it is the same thing that has always and will always happen.

Call Me TaLenTz

Call Me TaLenTz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You all need to calm down. Christ. It's day one. Every game has glitches and problems. What you want them to do?? Delay the game a couple more month? Kids are so spoiled these days. Just enjoy the damn game. I couldn't be happier that they remade this. They will fix things. Give it time

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Whine whine broken game I paid money whine whine I don't care if it's release day whine. I'm used to the complaining, happens with every game the first few days the game gets released.

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

The game obviously has a shyt load of issues, but it's still amazing just to be able to play. Just stick with the unranked playlists, it's still the funnest game in history.

K

Kakashi

OG
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you ever play a Halo game when it came out? Halo 2, 3, Reach and 4 all had these problems. So cry, because it is the same thing that has always and will always happen.
Halo 3 and Reach had no issues when I got them at release. There is a lot of things wrong with this game. 4v3/5v4 is horrible. I don't want to play campaign either, I have played them all 100 times over by now.

Top Bottom
Login
Register