• Start date
  • Views 11,867
Halo

Halo

AIDS for everyone
AzzidReign Jr Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Halo 5 can back out with a party, locks in at 4v4 gameplay, and find matches, no uneven teams on the first try.

MCC a month later, literally none of those issues resolved. I knew when they got their money we were all ****ed.
That sounds nice. I still have constant joining issues where we have to battle the game to get a team together and for us to stay in the same lobby.

C

Code of the Sith

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Sin$
Most of my match ups have been suprisingly fair compared to this. I think the highest I've ran into was a 12 and mind you I'm a 7.

Matty J

Matty J

Miscreant
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
My NAT is moderate because the modem I got from Comcast is broken and wont allow me to port forward.
That's a huge issue in halo, even before MCC if you don't have an open NAT its always hard to get matches.

B

bananaswag

rip
Reaction score
Sin$
That's a huge issue in halo, even before MCC if you don't have an open NAT its always hard to get matches.
I have no problems on any of the 360 games, only on the Xbone I have issues and it's only on Halo.

C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
That's because 343 are actually developing Halo 5. Even though they are making all the wrong decisions with it and making it like cod, you can be sure that it will work. They did f*** all work on MCC and outsourced it to multiple different devs. It's a coding mess.

iGLaDOS

iGLaDOS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some of you can probably tell, but today, achievements have not been unlocking and all locked achievements have returned to 0 percent. Come on 343. Come on.

Halo

Halo

AIDS for everyone
AzzidReign Jr Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Some of you can probably tell, but today, achievements have not been unlocking and all locked achievements have returned to 0 percent. Come on 343. Come on.
I still haven't gotten my achievements for beating Halo: CE. It's frustrating but at least they are giving us ODST for free.

iGLaDOS

iGLaDOS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I still haven't gotten my achievements for beating Halo: CE. It's frustrating but at least they are giving us ODST for free.
They need to fix all these problems. Forget the halo 5 beta. I got my halo ce achievements though, and got the one for beating it on legendary under 3 hours(:

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I really hope that last part isn't true and if it is, I hope they can fix it and return our achievements back to what they were at.

Trallafitti

Trallafitti

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Wasted another couple of hours with nothing but ****** lag games, I am officially done with this until a proper patch, I simply aint got time to waste in lobbies or in unplayable, uneven games.

Aeon 7S

Aeon 7S

Ruby
Seasoned Veteran Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Selling the Xbone soon, the Halo MCC population is going to die like Halo 4's.. f*** buying Halo 5 lel

Lay

Lay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Selling the Xbone soon, the Halo MCC population is going to die like Halo 4's.. **** buying Halo 5 lel
Really hoping this next update will be good.And if it is? Then, I'm sure the population will increase.

Top Bottom
Login
Register