• Thread starter Hassan abulla
  • Start date
  • Views 60,099
T

The404Spartan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not everyone can do that since you have to be approved my M$ as dev which is not easy to do.
As a UWP Dev (which he's talking about), it only costs $20 to sign up for the program and it's instant.

M

Medusa

Medusa Lobbies
Free Hoster Discord Integration
Reaction score
Sin$
Wouldnt this brick your xb1? I heard people tried things like this and it bricked their consoles
It doesn't brick your console if your using the Sandbox ID:speechless:DKS.1 I've used this ID and rebooted my console and it was perfectly fine just had to sign up on the application. . . . . But it is safe if you do this but I wouldn't recommend trying any other Sandbox ID due to the fact that you will brick your console if it isn't the one's that were said in the thread. . . . . So 1. Don't use any other Sandbox ID other than the one's listed in the thread.
2.Follow all the steps on the thread
3.Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions about this.

HexDecimal

HexDecimal

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn't brick your console if your using the Sandbox ID:speechless:DKS.1 I've used this ID and rebooted my console and it was perfectly fine just had to sign up on the application. . . . . But it is safe if you do this but I wouldn't recommend trying any other Sandbox ID due to the fact that you will brick your console if it isn't the one's that were said in the thread. . . . . So 1. Don't use any other Sandbox ID other than the one's listed in the thread.
2.Follow all the steps on the thread
3.Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions about this.

Your console can't get bricked by using other Sandbox IDs.

M

Medusa

Medusa Lobbies
Reaction score
Sin$
Your console can't get bricked by using other Sandbox IDs.
No not by using other Sandbox ID's I'm saying if you type random things that (AREN'T) any Sandbox ID your results will be a bricked console. . . .

HexDecimal

HexDecimal

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
No not by using other Sandbox ID's I'm saying if you type random things that (AREN'T) any Sandbox ID your results will be a bricked console. . . .

You can type anything, if it is not a sandbox id, the console reverts it to RETAIL or XDKS.1 depending on the boot mode. The only reason it would brick is if Microsoft added a feature to do so.

M

Medusa

Medusa Lobbies
Reaction score
Sin$
You can type anything, if it is not a sandbox id, the console reverts it to RETAIL or XDKS.1 depending on the boot mode. The only reason it would brick is if Microsoft added a feature to do so.
Oh alright well sorry I misunderstood that's my fault but thank you for the heads up though :smile: It's because from what I last heard you know that's what I thought that was going to happen

P

Pmbrooks

Reaction score
Sin$
I am seeking the help of forum members, I am wondering if someone knows how to convert or reformat an actual xdk model Xbox one to retail so I can play the retail games

M

Medusa

Medusa Lobbies
Reaction score
Sin$
I am seeking the help of forum members, I am wondering if someone knows how to convert or reformat an actual xdk model Xbox one to retail so I can play the retail games
I'm sorry but I don't fully understand what your trying to get at. . . . Please explain more. . .. . .

King22

King22

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I'm trying to connect to my Xbox to Xbox one manger and it keep saying "Unable to connect to console" it says that host name and IP address. NEED HELP!

S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I'm trying to connect to my Xbox to Xbox one manger and it keep saying "Unable to connect to console" it says that host name and IP address. NEED HELP!
You need an actual XDK, which is out of everybody's reach here.
It won't work.

+ You are most likely using a really outdated SDK.

F

field_sweeper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are tutorials all over Youtube go & take a look, Some are very detailed some aren't you just have to find the right one.
So if you knew that Instead if taking 3 mins to type that, you could have taken one to paste the URL. I never get these types of people. Missing forums expect everyone to already know how to mod as if someone didn't have to teach them in some way

HexDecimal

HexDecimal

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So if you knew that Instead if taking 3 mins to type that, you could have taken one to paste the URL. I never get these types of people. Missing forums expect everyone to already know how to mod as if someone didn't have to teach them in some way

Go to settings, system, Console Info, and press lb, rb, lt, rt. But you are not going to get very far if you can't even google something for yourself.

DeeLaRoc

DeeLaRoc

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Go to settings, system, Console Info, and press lb, rb, lt, rt. But you are not going to get very far if you can't even google something for yourself.
Truth is people like being spoonfed, I hate it. Then when something goes wrong, it's your fault. I agree, if they cannot take the time to find the info and read, then they shouldn't be trying to mod.

S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Truth is people like being spoonfed, I hate it. Then when something goes wrong, it's your fault. I agree, if they cannot take the time to find the info and read, then they shouldn't be trying to mod.
And this is how the Xbox 360 "community" collapsed. Don't do it, kids.

R

RItzbox

Reaction score
Sin$
Have an of you heard of the "FACTORY" Sandbox ID, I factory reset my xbox and when i restarted it, the Xbox would connect to internet fine, however, when it came to signing in it always shows a message that reads "
USE ACCOUNT WITH ACCESS TO THIS SANDBOX" with a sub-caption that reads, "
Either the account or title can't use this sandbox. Change the sandbox in Settings/Console/Developer settings or use a different account". I cleared access codes, reset home console and tried changing "FACTORY" to "RETAIL" but none of these things fixed the problem. I'm still not sure of the source of the problem because i have factory reset the xbox multiple times so i believe it's a network issue but i was just hoping to get some insight from y'all.

HexDecimal

HexDecimal

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Have an of you heard of the "FACTORY" Sandbox ID, I factory reset my xbox and when i restarted it, the Xbox would connect to internet fine, however, when it came to signing in it always shows a message that reads "
USE ACCOUNT WITH ACCESS TO THIS SANDBOX" with a sub-caption that reads, "
Either the account or title can't use this sandbox. Change the sandbox in Settings/Console/Developer settings or use a different account". I cleared access codes, reset home console and tried changing "FACTORY" to "RETAIL" but none of these things fixed the problem. I'm still not sure of the source of the problem because i have factory reset the xbox multiple times so i believe it's a network issue but i was just hoping to get some insight from y'all.

When you got the console, was it set to the "FACTORY" sandbox id or did you change it?

H

Haxxoreseo

Reaction score
Sin$
I had a console come to me with sandbox id "RETAILDEV" but nothing seemed diffent just changed it to "RETAIL" and worked fine

Top Bottom
Login
Register