SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
BxRaqkg.gif

Hey, guys. I've come into contact with an incredibly reliable booster. Not only is he reliable, but he is also friendly and easily accessible at anytime during the day via Skype. To help him gain more exposure, I've decided to have a thread dedicated to finding interested customers for his services.

He is Master Tier on the NA Server and will only provider his services for NA players.

Contact information: brandon.woller (Skype only)
Please make sure you tell him that you are interested in his services and found him on Se7enSins!

Prices:

DuoQueue: $8/game all ranks (bronze - diamond). Things included in duoqueue:
- You can set your own times
- You are able to learn a lot by watching my play, or laning with me if you wish.
- You can communicate via voice coms, Skype or other chat programs.
- You can ask me any question and I will help you with anything you want to know about the game.
- You will be given coaching In-Game while playing with the booster.
- After the games are completed you will get a quick analysis run down of your games and what you need to improve etc.

Personal Coaching: $20/hr

- In depth Replay analysis with an emphasis on Macro Strategy
- Comprehensive overview of Runes/Masteries
- Best champs to main for each role and why
- Adapting your playstyle to the current Meta
- Finding, fixing, and improving your personal mistakes

Division Boosts:
Bronze-$15
Silver- $20
Gold - $30
Plat - $40

Brandon has boosted for over a year for professional sites and knows how to keep your account safe. Brandon uses a paid VPN that will mask the IP address and make it very unlikely that your account will be punished for boosting. In over 1 year of boosting, Brandon has boosted over 400 accounts and only 3 accounts (<1%) have ever been punished for boosting. Division boosts take an average of 2 days per division.

Disclaimer:

This service is run as a separate entity of Se7enSins.com. Se7enSins accepts no responsibility under any circumstance. Se7enSins has not taken any additional steps to verify the legitimacy and places that responsibility upon the seller to produce substantial proof to their customers and for the customers to validate that proof on their own accord. Se7enSins will not provide monetary compensation should this thread be determined to be fraudulent. Removal of the thread will be the only action taken by Se7enSins in the event of a fraudulent service. By purchasing this service, you relieve Se7enSins of all legal responsibility.​

Swifty

Swifty

Taylor Swift Gang
Retired
Stickied Bright Idea Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I vouch for this dude, I have played many games with him and have learned so much. Don't hesitate when coming for this service, very friendly guy.

N

Name544

Reaction score
Sin$
*Update* He just finished boosting mine, he is a really great player and affordable! and he's fast too

Speedball

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Curious about the division boosts. Should I Skype him personally to find out more? Or who should I talk to about obtaining more information on this.

Swifty

Swifty

Taylor Swift Gang
Retired
Stickied Bright Idea Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Curious about the division boosts. Should I Skype him personally to find out more? Or who should I talk to about obtaining more information on this.
You can always skype him, let him know where you came from and say you know me.

B

Brandon Woller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Feel free to contact me on skype with any questions you have! Would love to help everyone out =)

B

Brandon Woller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey all, I have a pretty free week here so if anyone needs a boost/duo queue session/coaching feel free to hit me up!

R

RXG Omega

Reaction score
Sin$
hey man im a low elo and wondering if i can find people to play with in ranked

ExO BangBang

B

Brandon Woller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
idk what that means but um i just want to get up there and have a good time but if you want o play hmu you know

This is a thread for ELO BOOSTING. Please read through the post if you have questions feel free to add me on skype or leave them here. Prices are posted.

B

Brandon Woller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are looking for a boost don't be shy! Shoot me a message and we can get started on your boost today!

B

Brandon Woller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have a free back end of this week. If you are looking for a boost or have questions, let me know! =)

Top Bottom
Login
Register