• Thread starter Brother Jordan
  • Start date
  • Views 68,185
B

bloody warfare2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have any idea how to flash a Samsung drive? Please read the tutorial in the JungleFlasher documentation.
[/quote]

I actually know how to flash a samsung and have read the instructions already. They were no help so I hoped I could find a solution here. If anybody knows what I can do, please do let me know. :frown:

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
I really just don't even mod anymore. The updates don't bother me anymore, just annoying now.

D

DeviiState

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Re flashed my Hitachi 47 drive and still coming up saying unrecognized disk when I put in any of my backup copies. Normal games still work. I'll just have to ditch the thing I suppose :x3:

E

eChoZomg

Reaction score
Sin$
what do i have to do. i had lt+ 1.1, updated dash, it doesnt read discs. can i flash it with lt+ 1.9 now?

ashley00

ashley00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi.im pretty new to this,iv got a flashed box
its LT1.9 and a liteon drive.is it safe to update.
and also the l rumour mill is saying that the fall update will be a banning wave and will this affect my xbox if i update.
also if i have a legit copy of black ops will that play ?

any advise on how i should go about things would be great

cheers ash

nick126

nick126

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi.im pretty new to this,iv got a flashed box
its LT1.9 and a liteon drive.is it safe to update.
and also the l rumour mill is saying that the fall update will be a banning wave and will this affect my xbox if i update.
also if i have a legit copy of black ops will that play ?

any advise on how i should go about things would be great

cheers ash
yes it is safe to update
highly doubt it
yes you can play a LEGIT copy of black ops. NOT a burned copy.

O

ournagginwife

Reaction score
Sin$
I Have just update a Lite on 74850c. Its flashed with LT1.9
Update went fine it still play backups discs and can still play online

R

raptrfreak

Reaction score
Sin$
I have dashboard 13146 flashed with IX 1.1 on a lite-on drive. All games work even AP 2.5 games. So here is my question. Do i accept the update now and then flash to IX 1.9, or do i flash to IX 1.9 first, then do the update? I guess what i want is to not have any errors with updating, or get banned. Or do i not do the update at all and keep my system the way it is, cause i really don't do multi-player gaming online through xbox live. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

nick126

nick126

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have dashboard 13146 flashed with IX 1.1 on a lite-on drive. All games work even AP 2.5 games. So here is my question. Do i accept the update now and then flash to IX 1.9, or do i flash to IX 1.9 first, then do the update? I guess what i want is to not have any errors with updating, or get banned. Or do i not do the update at all and keep my system the way it is, cause i really don't do multi-player gaming online through xbox live. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
flash to 1.9 then update your dashboard.

Sixxkilur

Sixxkilur

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok Here's the situation. Two Xbox 360 Phats, both have newer Lite-On drives that required the MRA hack to dump the keys which was done long ago.
Xbox 1 Lite-On PLDS DG-16D2S 9345] FW was Lt+ 1.1 this console was not able to go on live and update i got the STATUS CODE 335A - 351F - 1380 - 0703 - C000 - 0099
so i flashed FW to Stock then tried update same error so then i flashed FW LT+1.9 and still got this error.

Then I decided to try Xbox 2. Lite-On PLDS DG-16D2S 8385 v2 FW LT+1.1 This console hadn't been online in weeks since Xbox 1 failed the update so I decided to flash xbox 2 back to stock FW before ever trying the update. Again update fail with STATUS CODE 335A - 351F - 1380 - 0703 - C000 - 0099
so i tried flashing FW to LT+1.9 and trying the update same error.

Waited a few days for a fix or workaround and bought another damn Xbox this time I'm stuck with a Slim.

Anyway can anyone maybe come up with a way to fix the other to Xbox consoles

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok Here's the situation. Two Xbox 360 Phats, both have newer Lite-On drives that required the MRA hack to dump the keys which was done long ago.
Xbox 1 Lite-On PLDS DG-16D2S 9345] FW was Lt+ 1.1 this console was not able to go on live and update i got the STATUS CODE 335A - 351F - 1380 - 0703 - C000 - 0099
so i flashed FW to Stock then tried update same error so then i flashed FW LT+1.9 and still got this error.

Then I decided to try Xbox 2. Lite-On PLDS DG-16D2S 8385 v2 FW LT+1.1 This console hadn't been online in weeks since Xbox 1 failed the update so I decided to flash xbox 2 back to stock FW before ever trying the update. Again update fail with STATUS CODE 335A - 351F - 1380 - 0703 - C000 - 0099
so i tried flashing FW to LT+1.9 and trying the update same error.

Waited a few days for a fix or workaround and bought another damn Xbox this time I'm stuck with a Slim.

Anyway can anyone maybe come up with a way to fix the other to Xbox consoles

Are the drives spoofed?

Sixxkilur

Sixxkilur

Reaction score
Sin$
spoofed you mean are they replaced drives that are spoofed to be the originals?
No they are the original drives for each unit. And I could not have got them mixed up between the two because i didn't work on the 2nd console at all until I put the first one back togather.

If anyone needs any specs or more info let me know.

Top Bottom
Login
Register