• Thread starter Brother Jordan
  • Start date
  • Views 68,183
RaveThat Turtle

RaveThat Turtle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh crap, just got the C0000-C0099 error :/ is there anything i can do or should i just accept my fate :frown: I've tried holding sync and starting up etc but it doesn't seem to work.

B

bi0bear

Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh crap, just got the C0000-C0099 error :/ is there anything i can do or should i just accept my fate :frown: I've tried holding sync and starting up etc but it doesn't seem to work.

from what i been reading most likely you have Lt+1.1 and in order to fix this you need to reflash with Lt+1.9 then the update will complete. i don't know how to flash, i just know the solution everyone is saying works. i'll help you with reflashing as soon as i'm aided with this same problem then i'll be more then glad to explain the process

PS if you know how to reflash please help me out, thanks

T

ThanosPrime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks again iMoses! Glad to know my phat lt is safe...for now. HEHE After the last AP update I never reburned the disks so I guess I saved a few Verbatim disks. Gotta drive 40 mins to get new ones. Adding rep.

N

nbaio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Had E-66 error when trying to do the dash update - reason being spoofed samsung drive -

reflashed to OFW - UPdated - Flashed back to LT + 1.9 problem fixed.

thanks microsoft for keeping me offline for 18 hours due to a busy day. :angry:

ftw!

B

bi0bear

Reaction score
Sin$
Had E-66 error when trying to do the dash update - reason being spoofed samsung drive -

reflashed to OFW - UPdated - Flashed back to LT + 1.9 problem fixed.

thanks microsoft for keeping me offline for 18 hours due to a busy day. :angry:

ftw!

i need help with flashing. i have the program jungle something with the FW LT+1.9 along with instructions on how to complete the whole process, the issue i'm having is that i never flashed an xbox. i had someone do it for me but he charges and i don't feel like paying more money everytime i need a newer FW. if you tell me how to properly connect everything to my laptop/desktop(perferably a laptop but desktop will do to) in order to get if flashed to LT+1.9 then i would be forever in your debt. thanks in advance

PS tell me what wires i would need and where to get them too please

B

Boosteddeuce

Reaction score
Sin$
well abgx is working on something because i was downloadin the offline files and just finished then went back for somethign as saw a comeplete new offline files dated today, so im sure they are up to something

S

sfg132

Reaction score
Sin$
Agree with Boost had successful update with Ben-Q LT1.9 obviously no AP25. Keep trying to patch my backup of Black Ops in the hope Abgx performed miracles, this morning UK time abgx unable to connect to their servers, also website down last checked 09.43gmt. Have to use the original for a while. Oh and great info on thread worth a read, problems mostly sorted through thread in just 2 days, sweet! Just hope abgx hasnt been shut down, that would be sore for all of us.... Great job guys!!

TheronGaming

TheronGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I flashed my xbox 360 elite like one week ago with the latest firmwire, am I good to update or should I stay offline for now?

nick126

nick126

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I flashed my xbox 360 elite like one week ago with the latest firmwire, am I good to update or should I stay offline for now?
you're fine as long as you are on 1.9, just don't play AP2.5 games for now.

nick126

nick126

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But what i don't get is what AP2,5 games are? Sorry for asking but i'm a noob at this!
AP2.5 games are:
Call of duty black ops
call of duty modern warfare 2
halo reach
fable 3
need for speed hot pursuit
assassins creed brotherhood.

don't burn these games until the abgx database is updated. you can play them if you have a retail copy though.

Call me LEWY

Call me LEWY

Maybe?
Forum Addict Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I have LT+ 1.9 litoen, can i go ahead and update? and do i have to reburn all of my games?

H

H4CKCID

Reaction score
Sin$
When abgx will be able to patch this 2nd AP2.5, will that work if i patch an iso already patch for the 1st AP2.5?

N

Neek804

Reaction score
Sin$
If I was getting the "335a" error that means my console was modded, could I reflash with Lt+ 1.9 and bypass this error code.... I haven't be able to install the (July 19) update due to the error code

B

bi0bear

Reaction score
Sin$
If I was getting the "335a" error that means my console was modded, could I reflash with Lt+ 1.9 and bypass this error code.... I haven't be able to install the (July 19) update due to the error code

yes, if you reflash with LT+1.9 you will be able to update and play all your burnt games EXCEPT the AP2.5 games until a new patch is released

ps would you direct me to instruction on how to properly connect the drive so i can reflash my drive myself. or if you would be so kind as to instruct me your self, and what kinds of cables i would need. thanks

B

BadToad

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I really need some help here please. I am literally going out of my mind with this new update, and I took time off work weeks ago just to have some me time and play xbox for a weekend, and I'm devastated that its not accepting the update. Heres the deal...I have 5 xboxs that wont take the update. 4 of them have no disc trays, I'm wondering if maybe thats the issue because its a software error code, the one thats been posted about 100 times on here already. The other one is basically a new unit, its intact and has not been flashed, its a Hitatchi 79 and we could never figure out how to unlock and never really had the ambition. This one is the only xbox in the house with a disc drive and its not accepting the update either. I'm at my wits end and about to use them as target practice.

I've tried...

installing the update on a CD and USB.

talking to xbox support, what a joke they just want money so they are no help

Clearing the cache and deleting the old updates

hitting it with a hammer...

none of these things worked!!!! please help!!!

Top Bottom
Login
Register