Discussion [Official] July 19, 2011 Xbox 360 Dashboard Update Discussion

• Thread starter Brother Jordan
  • Start date
  • Views 67,037
B

bloody warfare2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have any idea how to flash a Samsung drive? Please read the tutorial in the JungleFlasher documentation.
[/quote]

I actually know how to flash a samsung and have read the instructions already. They were no help so I hoped I could find a solution here. If anybody knows what I can do, please do let me know. :frown:

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
I really just don't even mod anymore. The updates don't bother me anymore, just annoying now.

D

DeviiState

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re flashed my Hitachi 47 drive and still coming up saying unrecognized disk when I put in any of my backup copies. Normal games still work. I'll just have to ditch the thing I suppose :x3:

E

eChoZomg

Reaction score
what do i have to do. i had lt+ 1.1, updated dash, it doesnt read discs. can i flash it with lt+ 1.9 now?

ashley00

ashley00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi.im pretty new to this,iv got a flashed box
its LT1.9 and a liteon drive.is it safe to update.
and also the l rumour mill is saying that the fall update will be a banning wave and will this affect my xbox if i update.
also if i have a legit copy of black ops will that play ?

any advise on how i should go about things would be great

cheers ash

nick126

nick126

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi.im pretty new to this,iv got a flashed box
its LT1.9 and a liteon drive.is it safe to update.
and also the l rumour mill is saying that the fall update will be a banning wave and will this affect my xbox if i update.
also if i have a legit copy of black ops will that play ?

any advise on how i should go about things would be great

cheers ash
yes it is safe to update
highly doubt it
yes you can play a LEGIT copy of black ops. NOT a burned copy.

O

ournagginwife

Reaction score
I Have just update a Lite on 74850c. Its flashed with LT1.9
Update went fine it still play backups discs and can still play online

R

raptrfreak

Reaction score
I have dashboard 13146 flashed with IX 1.1 on a lite-on drive. All games work even AP 2.5 games. So here is my question. Do i accept the update now and then flash to IX 1.9, or do i flash to IX 1.9 first, then do the update? I guess what i want is to not have any errors with updating, or get banned. Or do i not do the update at all and keep my system the way it is, cause i really don't do multi-player gaming online through xbox live. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

nick126

nick126

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have dashboard 13146 flashed with IX 1.1 on a lite-on drive. All games work even AP 2.5 games. So here is my question. Do i accept the update now and then flash to IX 1.9, or do i flash to IX 1.9 first, then do the update? I guess what i want is to not have any errors with updating, or get banned. Or do i not do the update at all and keep my system the way it is, cause i really don't do multi-player gaming online through xbox live. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
flash to 1.9 then update your dashboard.

Sixxkilur

Sixxkilur

Reaction score
Ok Here's the situation. Two Xbox 360 Phats, both have newer Lite-On drives that required the MRA hack to dump the keys which was done long ago.
Xbox 1 Lite-On PLDS DG-16D2S 9345] FW was Lt+ 1.1 this console was not able to go on live and update i got the STATUS CODE 335A - 351F - 1380 - 0703 - C000 - 0099
so i flashed FW to Stock then tried update same error so then i flashed FW LT+1.9 and still got this error.

Then I decided to try Xbox 2. Lite-On PLDS DG-16D2S 8385 v2 FW LT+1.1 This console hadn't been online in weeks since Xbox 1 failed the update so I decided to flash xbox 2 back to stock FW before ever trying the update. Again update fail with STATUS CODE 335A - 351F - 1380 - 0703 - C000 - 0099
so i tried flashing FW to LT+1.9 and trying the update same error.

Waited a few days for a fix or workaround and bought another damn Xbox this time I'm stuck with a Slim.

Anyway can anyone maybe come up with a way to fix the other to Xbox consoles

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Ok Here's the situation. Two Xbox 360 Phats, both have newer Lite-On drives that required the MRA hack to dump the keys which was done long ago.
Xbox 1 Lite-On PLDS DG-16D2S 9345] FW was Lt+ 1.1 this console was not able to go on live and update i got the STATUS CODE 335A - 351F - 1380 - 0703 - C000 - 0099
so i flashed FW to Stock then tried update same error so then i flashed FW LT+1.9 and still got this error.

Then I decided to try Xbox 2. Lite-On PLDS DG-16D2S 8385 v2 FW LT+1.1 This console hadn't been online in weeks since Xbox 1 failed the update so I decided to flash xbox 2 back to stock FW before ever trying the update. Again update fail with STATUS CODE 335A - 351F - 1380 - 0703 - C000 - 0099
so i tried flashing FW to LT+1.9 and trying the update same error.

Waited a few days for a fix or workaround and bought another damn Xbox this time I'm stuck with a Slim.

Anyway can anyone maybe come up with a way to fix the other to Xbox consoles

Are the drives spoofed?

Sixxkilur

Sixxkilur

Reaction score
spoofed you mean are they replaced drives that are spoofed to be the originals?
No they are the original drives for each unit. And I could not have got them mixed up between the two because i didn't work on the 2nd console at all until I put the first one back togather.

If anyone needs any specs or more info let me know.

Top Bottom
Login
Register