What's new

Discussion Official "I got Reset" Thread

Laugh

Laugh

Contributor
5th Anniversary Chatty Kathy Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Post here if you got reset. And don't lie, tell us the real reason.

This is to gather better statistics onto what actually resets you.

I haven't been reset.
Gogogogo

DrZimbabwe

DrZimbabwe

Peace at Last
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Friend got reset cause he credit boosted all the way to Captain,What a shame :frown:

vnulol

vnulol

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
no reset here, i've done
"pull ethernet while doing the daily quest" for around 40k credits, so 20 times total or around there
and the "save and revert while using the air strike on oni: swordbase" for around 30k

if it happens it'll be for either of those things, but i don't see it happening

Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have 200k credits, boosted from (warrent officer grade 1 - captain) through the challenge reset glitch.
No reset yet; but i can't rank up for some reason nothing adds to my exp bar haha xP

C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You will only get reset for reseting challenges or automating cR.

S

ShaDoW RaZoRR x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does the ethernet trick count as resetting challenges?

since you kind of are resetting it

Yes the Ethernet trick does count, it's exactly what Bungie means when they say 'challenge resetting'

It is going to hit you hard. :tongue:

Stop saying that it's annoying, I've boosted from Warrant Officer Grade 1 to Captain Grade 2, Bungie isn't gonna take the time to go through my personal files and see that vie been boosting, the banhammer can't detect it because Ive only hit the cR limit ONCE so stop scaring everyone and telling them they will get banned/reset. The odds are too unlikely to think about.

Laugh

Laugh

Contributor
5th Anniversary Chatty Kathy Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes the Ethernet trick does count, it's exactly what Bungie means when they say 'challenge resetting'

Stop saying that it's annoying, I've boosted from Warrant Officer Grade 1 to Captain Grade 2, Bungie isn't gonna take the time to go through my personal files and see that vie been boosting, the banhammer can't detect it because Ive only hit the cR limit ONCE so stop scaring everyone and telling them they will get banned/reset. The odds are too unlikely to think about.

It will hit you hard too

lol jk

S

SwordsrfornoobsXD

Reaction score
Sin$
Challenge reset from Warrant 1 to Capitan grade 3...No reset. I've hit the cap 3 times. Will update if i get reset.

Top Bottom
Login
Register