What's new

Discussion Official Halo 3 Achievement List

C

Carbon123444

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Exept for the skulls, If they are hard to find...

l tags r dumb l

l tags r dumb l

I dont care about nothin...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
skulls are always fun, the rest will be cake

B

BESERK KILLER X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no way bungie sucks those are easy and how did people already knowwhat theyare

B

BackFire

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Bungie stated that they wouldn't be too challenging but man does that look extremely easy.

R

releasecef

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
wow r u sure these r the final ones? because i can get all these in about hmmmmmmmm, like 10 minutes! ROFL jk like 2-3 days these r hella easy!

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
releasecef said:
wow r u sure these r the final ones? because i can get all these in about hmmmmmmmm, like 10 minutes! ROFL jk like 2-3 days these r hella easy!
yeah they wouldnt be on X360A if they were fake.

M

MunneY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i really dont think they are real, one because its still 3 months before the game comes out and 2 its not gonna be that easy to get them, not another crackdown, and the multiplayers are well weak.. think like gears online, they are fun and force you to play differently

J

JoeMal

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow they do look easy, there sure are a lot of them though!

R

releasecef

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
jmunney said:
i really dont think they are real, one because its still 3 months before the game comes out and 2 its not gonna be that easy to get them, not another crackdown, and the multiplayers are well weak.. think like gears online, they are fun and force you to play differently

if u think these arnt easy, thAN ur a ****ty gamer. ROFL

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
jmunney said:
they are real... X360A has NEVER posted a fake achievement set, look at Halo 2 Vista, the achieves are just as easy and almost the same

S

SxPxIxKxE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the only thing i dont like about those is that they are all in ranked free for all stuff which i never play:blink:

C

CABOOSE27x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SWEET!!!! nice find scar i've been waiting to c wat they are ....omg im gonna get them so fast(just liek everyone else already said lol)

Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
They look hella easy...Well. can't wait til the nubs get this and think they are hot ****.

Top Bottom
Login
Register