Do you take photos on GTA V frequently?

• Total voters
______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
qVT3sbW.png

Just a rushed edit made on my phone, from the mission The Los Santos Connection :smile: have the original pic also.

Sorry trying to fix the pic

Last edited by a moderator:
E

EthanDanielsZA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Snapmatic contest for Smuggler's Run. Enter and add me as a friend so I see your pics too.

Last edited:
XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I love driving in gta. customizing cars and messing with the paint jobs. I have my favorites for speed, handling, racing and just cruising around in. I partake in a lot of gta car shows and find it to be a fun thing to do when nothing else comes up. I also take a lot of time with the r* editor taking photos of not just my car, but other players as well. i take pride in what i do and felt this would be a good way to show off what i do as well as see what other people in the community to share what they have done. i am a ps4 user and i am a daily GTA online player. if interested in joining me for car shows and or photo-shoots, pm me you psn gamer tag and ill add ya. if not and just feel like sharing you photos. be more then welcomed
DMcGzFfXkAAfbe3.jpg:small

DMcHDXbW4AAIWA6.jpg:small

DMcHi9UXUAAADga.jpg:small

V3AlloW

V3AlloW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I love take a fly around over Los Santos and do some stunts when i'm bored, or take photo with some "shemales" kkkkk.
P68mwLdsjkCSTC1YZPk98w_0_0_small.jpg

H7R6FRvKJ06qtYpnAfvivQ_0_0_small.jpg

kVrBmZkDo0udMLAAx6KA2Q_0_0_small.jpg

bcq4Kpmx5E25a87gvUCK2A_0_0_small.jpg

4F_hRTjFeEO8_qYEfLb_lA_0_0_small.jpg

EDIT:
Ooops! I thought this thread was something like "Post what you like to do" xD my bad...

XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok people. I am big into editing photos in GTA. Weather it just taking and editing photos in the R* Editor, or going the extra mile and taking it to my pc to open a whole other kind of editing to make a one of a kind photo. I also enjoy seeing what other people come up with and the creativity and time that people put into the photos they edit. So recently my crew and I decided to create playlists and create special missions for each organization kind of like our own little crew dlc and to make covers for CEO, MC and Gun-running just for a little fun project to release along with are playlists. So what I would like to see is some of your guys creativity. If your crew had its own game, what would your crews GTA cover look like? I will post my first cover I created and will post some templates in here if anyone would like to do this for fun. Hope to see some pictures in here in the near future! Good luck my friends! Lets see those covers!! 
DMRFqViW0AAaY5S.jpg:small

MOTH Crew cover

Last edited:
XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some Templates. These can also be found by searching GTA cover template" on GOOGLE or Bing
XXvqian.png

design_a_gta_by_alientank123.png

gta_eq_template_01_by_iruser-d9dr21f.png

Top Bottom
Login
Register