Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Download link, from Xbox.com.
Code:
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Escalation-Pack-2-EN/79ab7432-3dd5-4d26-86d1-1e7d1340a473

Assuming this, but could be correct - [EN] is English. Just like First Strike, I think these are region-locked. Be careful with which link(s) you use to queue your download.

Make sure to download from your regions Marketplace.

Dramskizz

Dramskizz

Steam <3
Mythical Veteran Stickied TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for making this a couple hours before the 'release' of the new map pack. I truly think that this is going to be one of the sickest map packs out yet for Call of Duty: Black Ops. It seems to me as they put a little more effort into this one than the previous. I hope that everything goes well with the new zombie map, I can not wait to get this. :wink:

soynipon

tsued

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Another map pack, another all-in-one discussion thread. I will try and gather as much info as possible up to its release, so stay tuned for what will be another hit for Black Ops.

To be released at or around 2 AM PST, Escalation is the second map pack for the highly successful Call of Duty: Black Ops video game. It will set you back 1200 MS Points.

I have setup a timer here, which I believe is correct, as I used this same setting for the last map pack. If incorrect, which I am 90% sure it isn't, I will edit accordingly.

Achievements have been released by Activision.

01939428b7458e89a18d8b47efc24eab.png

Now remember, it's up to Microsoft as to when the DLC is released, not Treyarch. Keep your shirts on and your tough "CAPS LOCK-filled" strong words out of here and away from Josn Olin and Treyarch, as they have no control over Xbox LIVE.
I love you for keeping this forum organized! I was about to make a thread saying "Where's Buzz and his thread for the map pack". Thank God I pressed F5.

I love you. No homo.

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
To be honest, I hate having to wait for the content (stupid timed exclusive XBL crap! :angry:smile:, but I am definitely purchasing this, the moment it becomes available on Steam.

It looks like they have concentrated a little more on the zombie map, which I think was disappointing in First Strike. Not only that, but who can disagree that World at War, at least amongst the legitimate crowd, is still popular because of zombies? If they can do it right, Black Ops will follow in the footsteps of WaW, in terms of zombies anyway.

And remember folks - the quicker you upload glitches and whatnot, the quicker they get patched. Sure enough, you may want to share it or you want others to have fun, but keep in mind how quick you can ruin it for others. :wink:

soynipon

tsued

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To be honest, I hate having to wait for the content (stupid timed exclusive XBL crap! :angry:smile:, but I am definitely purchasing this, the moment it becomes available on Steam.

It looks like they have concentrated a little more on the zombie map, which I think was disappointing in First Strike. Not only that, but who can disagree that World at War, at least amongst the legitimate crowd, is still popular because of zombies? If they can do it right, Black Ops will follow in the footsteps of WaW, in terms of zombies anyway.

And remember folks - the quicker you upload glitches and whatnot, the quicker they get patched. Sure enough, you may want to share it or you want others to have fun, but keep in mind how quick you can ruin it for others. :wink:
You should pin this topic so it stays on top.

A Lychee Tree

A Lychee Tree

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gah! I'm contemplating between staying up with my friends in the hope that we'll be able to play it tonight, or going to sleep and attempting to wake up early. The predicted release is 2AM for me, but I'd need to take my meds to stay awake at this point after not sleeping last night.

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Gah! I'm contemplating between staying up with my friends in the hope that we'll be able to play it tonight, or going to sleep and attempting to wake up early. The predicted release is 2AM for me, but I'd need to take my meds to stay awake at this point after not sleeping last night.
Keep in mind that when First Strike went live, a lot of people could not download the content due to server-side problems.

If you are going to wait up, wake up early or simply just do whatever it is you will be doing, don't expect the download to start and be over as soon as possible.

Brando 7s

Brando 7s

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Cause all the kiddies are asleep.
Lmao I'm 14 my moms room is across the room and if she catches me I'm f***ed but I'm pullin an all nighter, gotta love gaming headsets keeping the house quiet(:

A Lychee Tree

A Lychee Tree

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Keep in mind that when First Strike went live, a lot of people could not download the content due to server-side problems.

If you are going to wait up, wake up early or simply just do whatever it is you will be doing, don't expect the download to start and be over as soon as possible.

:lol: I remember all too well! I was one of those people. I had downloaded the maps before any of my friends in my party, but it wouldn't work and I had to re-download it multiple times. I ended up having to wait several hours before I could play it with the exact friends that downloaded after me.

soynipon

tsued

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cause all the kiddies are asleep.
Nope, I'm sure some kiddies are awake. And I don't wanna play zombies with kids, they yell all the time tho.

By the way, Madrid's gonna beat Barca @ camp nou

MrCoppa

XxYBzxX Coppa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So it's in the ingame store now apparently but it's not appearing for me? Why? It's definitely available because people are playing in the Escalation playlist.. I'm really itching to play some zombies on this map but I can't because I can't see it in the ingame store or game marketplace.

iguild09

iguild09

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So it's in the ingame store now apparently but it's not appearing for me? Why? It's definitely available because people are playing in the Escalation playlist.. I'm really itching to play some zombies on this map but I can't because I can't see it in the ingame store or game marketplace.
Its not available there are 7 people playing probably testing or vip's or something chill out and have some patience.

soynipon

tsued

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not available yet. Those guys playing right now are people from 3arc with friends and stuff.

Top Bottom
Login
Register