• Thread starter Blake Alverson
  • Start date
  • Views 62,881
B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
In your guys' opinion whats your 'money' shot?

Some people don't like to share there shots, thats lame haha. Its a game deal with it.

Shooting Form: Melo

Shooting Base: Jump Shot 31

For me thats money every time.

S

Stefan McDonald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do u choose a base on ps4? I can only choose my form

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
1/4 its wet for me same with 56/4
What position is your guy? Also, for those who wonder, height DOES NOT matter, you can be 5 foot 7 and use like Michael Jordans shot, that doesn't matter, another money shot once you get the timing down is, Paul Pierce base with Chris Paul form, super wet, was my jumper for the longest time.

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I love switching between Kobe's form and Iggys release, and Iggys form and Kobes Release (quick) I'm using that one right now. I'm having really nice success with it. Shooting 50% from 3 this season and I play all my games. (I only take like 3-5 3's a game though.)

Level 99

Level 99

President Carter
Reaction score
Sin$
B Blake Alverson I didn't know you like playing with Centers :wink:. I have a 7'2 maxed out one if you ever wanna play my Gt is the same as my name here.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
B Blake Alverson I didn't know you like playing with Centers :wink:. I have a 7'2 maxed out one if you ever wanna play my Gt is the same as my name here.
How often do you play? Centers are my FAVORITE to have on my team, ill run point and have 2 centers, they can hit 3s, and get rebounds, block people out, get putbacks, basically everything. 
I love switching between Kobe's form and Iggys release, and Iggys form and Kobes Release (quick) I'm using that one right now. I'm having really nice success with it. Shooting 50% from 3 this season and I play all my games. (I only take like 3-5 3's a game though.)
that was my shot in 2k13 I cant get it down in 14 iggy form sucks in 14 IMO

Level 99

Level 99

President Carter
Reaction score
Sin$
How often do you play? Centers are my FAVORITE to have on my team, ill run point and have 2 centers, they can hit 3s, and get rebounds, block people out, get putbacks, basically everything. 

I play usually every day unless I have real life basketball (which ends in like 3 days)... I only play NBA 2k14 GTA V and from time to time Minecraft so i play pretty often.

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Reaction score
Sin$

It was so much better in 2k13, Everyone I played with asked what shot I had cause I would do so good in black top.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It was so much better in 2k13, Everyone I played with asked what shot I had cause I would do so good in black top.
I had kobes base with iggys form and it was money from anywhere haha.

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Reaction score
Sin$
I had kobes base with iggys form and it was money from anywhere haha.
Exactly, Thats the one I used. They changed Kobe's base this game and I can't use it. I used 47 or 54 or something and it was nice, but I wanted an aesthetic change without affecting my timing. It gets boring seeing the same shot I guess.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, the BEST base for any player, in my opinion, is Jump Shot 31. I use Carmelo's shooting form with a quick release, if you use a normal release its EXTREMELY easy, and you can use almost anybodys shooting form, if you use/are used to quick release, that's definatly the BEST jump shot in the game for me. I recommend others try it and post your results. I'm also looking for Small Forwards and Shooting Gaurds to play with, that actually play defense instead of follow the ball everywhere it goes haha. Also, a good center wont hurt, I prefer blacktop over crew, simply because you rank up playing blacktop quicker in my opinion.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I know i'm basically the only person commenting on here, but i'm just trying to help out the 2K community, Jump Shots 8 and 9 are super wet too, obviously with Melos (thats what I use) but i've tested with others as well, and weather you use normal or quick release, they are raw. So far my favorite Bases are Jump Shots 8, 9, and 31. If anyone uses or tries any of these, let me know how it works out for you please!

Level 99

Level 99

President Carter
Reaction score
Sin$
What position is your guy? Also, for those who wonder, height DOES NOT matter, you can be 5 foot 7 and use like Michael Jordans shot, that doesn't matter, another money shot once you get the timing down is, Paul Pierce base with Chris Paul form, super wet, was my jumper for the longest time.

Paul Pierce base with Chris Paul's form is money. I get Excellent and an A every shot but it's not very consistent for me somehow.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Paul Pierce base with Chris Paul's form is money. I get Excellent and an A every shot but it's not very consistent for me somehow.
It works/worked for me all the time, is your consistency all the way up? I always buy training boosts so my 3s and steal and speed and vertical and consistency are all at 99, same with shoot off dribble and offensive awareness, defensive awareness, and shoot in traffic.

Level 99

Level 99

President Carter
Reaction score
Sin$
It works/worked for me all the time, is your consistency all the way up? I always buy training boosts so my 3s and steal and speed and vertical and consistency are all at 99, same with shoot off dribble and offensive awareness, defensive awareness, and shoot in traffic.

So just a question I could never really understand, say your vertical is only able to go up to 70 out of 99. If you buy a training boost for +10 will it boost it to 80 or stay at 70 because that was the original max?

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So just a question I could never really understand, say your vertical is only able to go up to 70 out of 99. If you buy a training boost for +10 will it boost it to 80 or stay at 70 because that was the original max?
Very good question actually, it WILL boost it to 80, if you buy training boosts, but lets say you bought blue diamonds, those do give you +10 on each stat, but once all of your stats are maxed out, they just look good, I didn't know that until after I wasted my money on them, but ay, my dude looks good on the court lol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register