• Thread starter Blake Alverson
  • Start date
  • Views 62,898
Level 99

Level 99

President Carter
Reaction score
Sin$
Very good question actually, it WILL boost it to 80, if you buy training boosts, but lets say you bought blue diamonds, those do give you +10 on each stat, but once all of your stats are maxed out, they just look good, I didn't know that until after I wasted my money on them, but ay, my dude looks good on the court lol.

Thanks. I won't be buying blue diamonds anytime soon lol.

I

itzunrealz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very good question actually, it WILL boost it to 80, if you buy training boosts, but lets say you bought blue diamonds, those do give you +10 on each stat, but once all of your stats are maxed out, they just look good, I didn't know that until after I wasted my money on them, but ay, my dude looks good on the court lol.
you want a wet shot brah use 56/8 its wut im using right now with my pg its money errtime

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Form 56
Base 8 ?

Never heard of anyone using that I can see what it looks like, i'm pretty much stuck on Melos form and Jump Shot 31 its money from anywhere and if anyone can't get the timing down for that shot.. you probably shouldn't play 2K lol, its such an easy, effective shot, if you know how to use it. Shot Creator is one of the best Sig Skills ever, I shoot in peoples face all the time.

I

itzunrealz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Form 56
Base 8 ?

Never heard of anyone using that I can see what it looks like, i'm pretty much stuck on Melos form and Jump Shot 31 its money from anywhere and if anyone can't get the timing down for that shot.. you probably shouldn't play 2K lol, its such an easy, effective shot, if you know how to use it. Shot Creator is one of the best Sig Skills ever, I shoot in peoples face all the time.
:tongue: is it a quick release ? i gotta use quick release if not i brick like its nothing and yeh form 56 base 8

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If you set it to quick release its super fast, like, really fast. How have you not tried it lol I only post good *** shots.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
But even on normal its a pretty quick shot, on quick release its super fast, if you shoot with X like me, you basicallly hit x than let go right away and its excellent.

I

itzunrealz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But even on normal its a pretty quick shot, on quick release its super fast, if you shoot with X like me, you basicallly hit x than let go right away and its excellent.
nah i cant shoot with x bro i shoot with the stick lol im about to try it out see how i do with it

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
**** it is a wet *** shot i aint gonna lie
Lol I told you, once I tried it, I haven't really used another shot since, a lot of people ask me who's shot it is and im just like 'its something random, I change it all the time idk' lol. 
what rank are you online? Also, 8 AND 9 are both good shot bases.

I

itzunrealz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol I told you, once I tried it, I haven't really used another shot since, a lot of people ask me who's shot it is and im just like 'its something random, I change it all the time idk' lol. 
what rank are you online? Also, 8 AND 9 are both good shot bases.
hahah yeh i do the same **** i aint tell nobody my jump shot lols wuts ur gt brah

Derrick6

Derrick6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm trying to find out what is the best base for Stephen curry form

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
69 and 31. Current and Next gen.
I might try that, who's form is 69? Also, it looks REALLY weird, but its awesome when you make it in peoples faces, I used it for a little while, haven't tried it with base 31 yet, but shooting for 53 is crazy, looks weird, and its super wet, its awesome haha.

Symphoniczz

Symphoniczz

PS4 Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I might try that, who's form is 69? Also, it looks REALLY weird, but its awesome when you make it in peoples faces, I used it for a little while, haven't tried it with base 31 yet, but shooting for 53 is crazy, looks weird, and its super wet, its awesome haha.
i dont even know whos form is 69. all i know is. wet.

Hunger Games

Hunger Games

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone is looking for one that shoots like as soon as you push the x buttion (like a pump fake) Do release 20 or release 53 or something in that area. Also, i have notice that when your guy turns when he shoots if he sways then you wont be able to hit it to far back. Just some heads up :smile:.

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Any of these work for HoF my player mode? I don't have gold for long and I honestly just like doing the season. I took 29 shots in a game last game with my Harden/2 shot and I made 7 lol. Not many were contested either. I still scored 38 though l0l

Top Bottom
Login
Register