What's new

Tutorial Official APEX Bot Lobby Method by Clutch

aaronaj222

aaronaj222

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am claiming this method, I have not seen or heard anyone else doing this method the way I do. So please give credit to where it is due. If you have seen someone do this then good but I promise you its not the way I mention below.
If you have any question you can hit me up on here.

Solo Method (Three consoles(pc or console)/ two smurf and one main)
  1. You take the smurf/fresh account that has *played one game and died to lower the KD* , you then should be in a party by yourself.
  2. Main account and smurf add each other.
  3. Main account sits on the screen to confirm to join party or wait for invite from smurf
  4. Smurf and host/smurf gets into a lobby together.
  5. Once they are together, smurf will ready up and have leave screen open, then host/smurf will ready up and unready up until matchmaking sound is triggered.
  6. Once the host/smurf gets the matchmaking sound, you then you have main join the party, and the smurf leave instantly once you hear the matchmaking sound.
  7. Main ready up and the smurf ready up as soon as main joins (at the same time)
  8. Should pull both people in the game.
  9. Host/Smurf then Leaves
Note: This method is having major issues and people are having extreme issues trying to get it to work so its not recommended but you can try it and help to figure stuff out.

Bring a friend Method (three consoles(pc or console)/ three smurf and two main)
  1. You take the smurf/host and Smurf account that has *played one game and died to lower the KD* , you then should be in a party by yourself.
  2. All accounts add each other.
  3. Main account and friend sits on the screen to confirm to join party or wait for invite from smurf
  4. Smurf, smurf and host/smurf gets into a lobby together.
  5. Once they are together, smurfs will ready up and have leave screen open, then host/smurf will ready up and unready up until matchmaking sound is triggered.
  6. Once the host/smurf gets the matchmaking sound, you then you have smurf leave instantly once you hear the matchmaking sound and have main and friend join the party.
  7. Main and friend ready up and the smurf ready up as soon as main joins (at the same time)
  8. Should pull all three people into the game.
  9. Host/smurf Then leaves and its just you two

Here are some photos of lobbies I have done for people.
MNXuGI5.jpg
2fItLfi.jpg
IsHgJsj.jpg

Last edited:
HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can confirm that this is working, thank you for the tutorial on how to do it!

dragonslayer1029

dragonslayer1029

Reaction score
Sin$
i tried this and it’s just putting me in lobbies i’d normally be in with masters/4ks/20s, etc. I don’t know if i’m doing it wrong or if it’s just not working for me or what
Post automatically merged:

i tried this and it’s just putting me in lobbies i’d normally be in with masters/4ks/20s, etc. I don’t know if i’m doing it wrong or if it’s just not working for me or what.. i need help lol

Last edited:
aaronaj222

aaronaj222

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i tried this and it’s just putting me in lobbies i’d normally be in with masters/4ks/20s, etc. I don’t know if i’m doing it wrong or if it’s just not working for me or what
Post automatically merged:
did you use two smurf accounts that are both low level with both being less than .1 kd?
they need to be really low. like only one game played
Then also make sure when youre spamming the ready up button, once you hear the que to stop matchmaking, then inv your friend and the other smurf, not the host leaves then ready up as soon as he joins and itll que right away

Last edited:

7high

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, thanks for this method. I get into bot lobbys lvl 1-25. But if i got a 20 bomb or 4k i dont get the badge after the game :frown: any help?

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, thanks for this method. I get into bot lobbys lvl 1-25. But if i got a 20 bomb or 4k i dont get the badge after the game :frown: any help?
Could you provide an image of where you dropped that damage and kills, and that you still don't have the badge? Unless Apex had some sort of soft update where it doesn't count, this still works.

Superio31

Superio31

Reaction score
Sin$
Could you provide an image of where you dropped that damage and kills, and that you still don't have the badge? Unless Apex had some sort of soft update where it doesn't count, this still works.
I am currently testing this method so far I think the only thing that works is the kills so realistically if kills count the 20K badge is possible to unlock but any damage badges won’t unlock

7high

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah so the 20k Badge is working. For all PS players i have a tip if u have a pc acc for smurf: make a lobby with the 2 smurfs joining, so 2 smurfs in lobby - one from pc and one frome another PS. On ure main ps acc u have to put in settings "no crossplay". PS smurf has to be the host. Now u do the trick. So ure smurf from pc leaves and PS main acc joins. Now u should get into only PS lobbys.
Sometimes 4K Badge works, sometimes its not... i dont know :biggrin:

Last edited:
ak1oo

ak1oo

Reaction score
Sin$
After i get the matchmaking sound it instantly puts me in a match ? anyone knows how t o avoid this ?

XeWhisker

XeWhisker

"Stay within limits."
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you use 3 account on 2 consoles? That’s what confuses me.

aaronaj222

aaronaj222

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you use 3 account on 2 consoles? That’s what confuses me.
Thanks for catching that, i wrote this for those hosting for other people, so main account would be the Buyer or friend console. but i fixed it. Thank you. Now they know 3 consoles one for their main, and 2 smurfs. But if your doing it for a friend, its only 2 consoles and your friends console.

Superio31

Superio31

Reaction score
Sin$
As of the most recent update for season 16 I believe it’s been patched

Top Bottom
Login
Register