• Start date
  • Views 20,751
Zarky_

Zarky_

Down By The River
Bright Idea CotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Patch notes for the latest update that's live on the Xbox One/Xbox 360 have been added to the main thread :smile:

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Still no banning of Variants in Ranked and still no buff on the MORS aka "Hitmarker City". Sigh...

Zarky_

Zarky_

Down By The River
Reaction score
Sin$
Still no banning of Variants in Ranked and still no buff on the MORS aka "Hitmarker City". Sigh...
The MORS is fine, some of the other snipers should be buffed I believe.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The MORS is fine, some of the other snipers should be buffed I believe.
Everyone and their Uncle have problems with the MORS. It's like 60% hitmarker and 40% One Shot Kill for everyone I know. You are very lucky if this does not apply to you.

Zarky_

Zarky_

Down By The River
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone and their Uncle have problems with the MORS. It's like 60% hitmarker and 40% One Shot Kill for everyone I know. You are very lucky if this does not apply to you.
Having it hitmarker 60% of the time balances it out... You're running/jumping around with a sniper rifle as if its an SMG? It being a 1 shot would make it way op.

I feel the other snipers hit marker way more and should get a slight buff, but knowing cod they would f*** everything up and piss people off.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Having it hitmarker 60% of the time balances it out... You're running/jumping around with a sniper rifle as if its an SMG? It being a 1 shot would make it way op.

I feel the other snipers hit marker way more and should get a slight buff, but knowing cod they would **** everything up and piss people off.
Definitely not one shot EVERY time. Maybe around 85%. Way too many times I will get a hit marker directly in the chest of the enemy, when knowing full well a sniper should never work that way. Even headshot hitmarkers. That should never happen! Past cods were just fine with stronger snipers than the MORS, so this game will be too. But no, I use a sniper the way it is intended.

Zarky_

Zarky_

Down By The River
Reaction score
Sin$
New patch that went live on Xbox yesterday now live on PS4 and PC! Main post updated :smile:

Zarky_

Zarky_

Down By The River
Reaction score
Sin$
Latest update added to the main thread! Live on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

Zarky_

Zarky_

Down By The River
Reaction score
Sin$
Latest update now live on both the Xbox 360 and PS3 too, check latest date in OP to find the notes :smile:

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Still can cap in Dom while seeing contested on the screen.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly haven't noticed this myself on the Xbox One, what do you mean exactly?
The other team is in the middle of capping it, you come into the dom zone, it shows "contested", you kill them, the graphic doesn't change to "capturing", stays on "contested" but the meter increases until you cap it. It sucks because if someone else comes into the zone, it gets a bit confusing...and you have to be looking at the meter to see that it isn't moving as opposed to keeping your eyes open.

Tradition

Tradition

illuminati
Reaction score
Sin$
Agreed, it was really annoying honestly.
I couldn't play dom or any round-based gamemode at all because of that stupid glitch. They say that they found another way to use it and I'm going to pray to god that they don't release it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register