VIP
Retired
Reaction score
ODonnell is now the founder.

Last edited by a moderator:

OpTic 1017

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, does this mean you would be kicking out founders like myself who have already contributed using their XP boost?

Ned

AzzidReign
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
So, does this mean you would be kicking out founders like myself who have already contributed using their XP boost?
No lol. I will be removing non founders from the other thread with 1 and 2 posts. And that have not been active since I invited them. They only came here for the clan. Then never came back. There are a lot of them.

slvrndblck34

Getting There
Reaction score
Could you resend my invite please
Gt: PredatorRellik
Founder: yes
And I used my 500xp on this clan
My Kid accedently left the clan wile on the call of duty website, he thought it was to leave the page :frown: I have proof I was on the clan

hereticdonutboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No lol. I will be removing non founders from the other thread with 1 and 2 posts. And that have not been active since I invited them. They only came here for the clan. Then never came back. There are a lot of them.
Thank god, I was scared for a second.

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
My account (TeH SpooZeR) has been suspeneded for 2 weeks for a inappropriate profile bio. I get it back tonight though. so don't kick me pl0x.
But yeah, there were a lot of new comers who registered, just to join the clan. I've noticed that as well.

XxMonkeysXx

Sexy Slut
Reaction score
Invite me! SKA Twister

im a founder so no worries

btw i already contributed my xp boost but i left because my friend told me you could join 2 clans at the same time.

ItZ UGSTA

We Come, We Rave, We Love
Reaction score
Im not a founder but im VERY active, over 6 1/2 days played, 8th 35, if thats allright
gt: ItZ UGSTA
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom