What's new

Solved Office transfer (GARAGES)

A

Aerozke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, when I started I brought the cheap 1 mil office etc, I now have 3 garages full. If I wanted to buy the 4 mil office would I lose my cars? Has anyone done this?

Thanks you. Last thing I wanna do is lose 60 elegy customs

A

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Hi, when I started I brought the cheap 1 mil office etc, I now have 3 garages full. If I wanted to buy the 4 mil office would I lose my cars? Has anyone done this?

Thanks you. Last thing I wanna do is lose 60 elegy customs
Im sure they would transfer over to the other garage like when you buy a different apartment.

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
make sure u buy at least as many garage slots as u have cars to transfer.

dont own a 60 car garage full and only buy 40 slots on ur upgrade. double check u buy another 60. all cars will transfer if u dont underbuy. always larger, never smaller 
wait and save untill u can afford all 60 slots if u have too. or u will regret it

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
anytime. happy upgrading. congrats on the fresh bankroll

A

Aerozke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as your on the thread, i don't suppose you know about limits? i sold 7 yesterday and didn't hit limit, i try to sell 7 a day. I waited the 24 hours (ive seen its 30 now) it let me sell 2 then i hit a limit. Is this due to still being in the 30 hour gap? if so when would it start again, from the last car even though i've only sold 2 in 24 hours or soon.

A

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
as your on the thread, i don't suppose you know about limits? i sold 7 yesterday and didn't hit limit, i try to sell 7 a day. I waited the 24 hours (ive seen its 30 now) it let me sell 2 then i hit a limit. Is this due to still being in the 30 hour gap? if so when would it start again, from the last car even though i've only sold 2 in 24 hours or soon.
The thing is with that 30 hour thing it doesn't start until you sell your first car in the new 30 hour period. Make sure you count from the first personal vehicle (purchased PV not street car) sale.

A

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
You can go from 10 car to 6 car and keep your cars. It just puts then in storage and you get them from mechanic.

Top Bottom