What's new

Discussion Offical Halo ODST has now been LEAKED!

• Thread starter Terminaters
  • Start date
  • Views 5,493
Terminaters

Terminaters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know that your gonna say there is a story about this in france blah blah but now it has been uploaded to download.

There is a pal and a RF one about to be put online today and probably tomorrow with be the offical day where it will be spread like crazy

wow im not sure if im gonna play it early this game who else wants to try it out and brag about it to everybody? =]

Terminaters

Terminaters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can try i mean that should make sense but if you do tell me because if so ill just get my recon =]

MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I doubt bungie would set up the "switch" you need on your B.net profile up yet before its release date in case of such a leak. But i guess you could try it. Enjoy your ban. :biggrin:

Pimpin Tyler

Pimpin Tyler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IMC_MINICHIMP said:
I doubt bungie would set up the "switch" you need on your B.net profile up yet before its release date in case of such a leak. But i guess you could try it. Enjoy your ban. :biggrin:

Well their is a chance you won't get banned since the RF/Pal copy was ripped from a guy who got it in France, and Bungie already said they won't be banning people online if they play it early, and theirs not anyway really to tell.

Terminaters

Terminaters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah im sure this leak is gonna scream ban hammer since its a "blockbuster" but ill get more info on that later for people who dont care and are gonna play it anyway =]

Pimpin Tyler said:
Well their is a chance you won't get banned since the RF/Pal copy was ripped from a guy who got it in France, and Bungie already said they won't be banning people online if they play it early, and theirs not anyway really to tell.

They really said that? wow....ill probably end up just playing it

X

x C33J4Y x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i would play it but my xbox aint flashed :frown: sucks bein in the uk and havin a lite-on lol

Terminaters

Terminaters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
they already have flashes for that though lol flashing is the future :wink:

MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Pimpin Tyler said:

That is actually why i think you would get banned, because that means you have a flashed xbox. I would imagine that if its played on an xbox outside of france, or even europe that would mean a console ban for modified hardware. But maybe thats just me. I mean, thats what i would look for if i was a money crazed corporation. lol

X

x C33J4Y x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MattMassacre said:
they already have flashes for that though lol flashing is the future :wink:

i know they do, but i dont trust myself flashing it, and to but the tool for it would cost me $60 shipped lol, not worth it for 1 flash

an i dont know any1 trustworthy in the uk tht does the flashing

M

MilesChris

Reaction score
Sin$
x C33J4Y x said:
i know they do, but i dont trust myself flashing it, and to but the tool for it would cost me $60 shipped lol, not worth it for 1 flash

an i dont know any1 trustworthy in the uk tht does the flashing

$60 is a small price to pay for never having to buy a game again.1 game alone cost $60

D

deadprezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to buy some more disk tonight.

Can't wait to get this *****

B

Blu3 1ightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes it is a small price. i paid like 75 for the ck3 pro and probe and i have plenty of backups. its well worth it

Top Bottom
Login
Register