Offering to record and edit mods.

• Thread starter iTWiiST3D
  • Start date
  • Views 5,411
I

iTWiiST3D

Reaction score
I mean edit the 'video'not the mods. :smile:
Wanting to get to know the people who mod and stuff.
So im willing to record and mods that are to be released in the future.
I know not to many people know me but ah well.
I record with a pvr and i use sony vegas 10 to put the video together.
I am not a leecher and i will give full credit to the people who are sending me the mods to record.
Here is a video i have already done.

G

GOHDxXKILLERSXx

I Love Rita Ora <3<3<3
Reaction score
Would you Drive better if i had you Record a Handlingline that Needs to look good, Because it seems you Crash Alot:eek:

X

xD4I2k SIVIOKEx

Getting There
Reaction score
I mean edit the 'video'not the mods. :smile:
Wanting to get to know the people who mod and stuff.
So im willing to record and mods that are to be released in the future.
I know not to many people know me but ah well.
I record with a pvr and i use sony vegas 10 to put the video together.
I am not a leecher and i will give full credit to the people who are sending me the mods to record.
Here is a video i have already done.
If you would like you can add me on xbox and ill talk to you about maybe recording a video for me.

U

UKxFR33STY13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why does most people have deadly fishes x mods i mean there is better ones on this site

I

iTWiiST3D

Reaction score
Would you Drive better if i had you Record a Handlingline that Needs to look good, Because it seems you Crash Alot:eek:

Yeah of course, i wasnt caring much about the driving when i was making this video :L

D

DJ Kadin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok its cool to say you want to do this but you need better equipment and software like ill edit videos and everything but I use a HD capture card and the software i use is after effects and Nuke X 6.3.7 im also a visual effects major if u want some help learning ill help u twisted

by the way you need to take that 3.0 crap off the video the mods you explained are not 3.0

not to mention I would use someone elses mods other than deadly fish he has a habit of saying he makes mods when he just takes other peoples and says he made them prime example when he stole my vehicle spawns

J

Pier2012

"Valar Morghulis"
Reaction score
ok its cool to say you want to do this but you need better equipment and software like ill edit videos and everything but I use a HD capture card and the software i use is after effects and Nuke X 6.3.7 im also a visual effects major if u want some help learning ill help u twisted

by the way you need to take that 3.0 crap off the video the mods you explained are not 3.0

not to mention I would use someone elses mods other than deadly fish he has a habit of saying he makes mods when he just takes other peoples and says he made them prime example when he stole my vehicle spawns
How does he need better equipment? A PVR is HD quality and sony vegas 10 is probably one of the best video editing softwares out there?o_O

D

DJ Kadin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
actually look it up nuke x is an 8000 dollar program created for industry movies vegas is not near as good

L

Liquid44

Banned
Reaction score
actually look it up nuke x is an 8000 dollar program created for industry movies vegas is not near as good

Interesting, you used houdini as well? Also nobody here is gonna be able to use those software's to create anything good unless they actually do a visual effects course.

D

DJ Kadin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats why i was offering to help him with using it so he could do better quality i have the downloads for it if anyone wants to learn nuke let me know heades up its node based

Top Bottom