Offering Programming Help[C#]

Discussion in 'Programming & Scripting' started by superaison, Nov 23, 2008 with 10 replies and 219 views.

1. superaison

superaison Banned

Ratings:
    Hello.

I am offering programming help for C#.

I can take program requests, You could ask me to code a app for you, i code it, give you source via pm or post it publicaly, and through the source I will comment everything and say how I did it.

Or I could help you with a program you are working on.

Taking requests!!

2. Michael Allison

Michael Allison Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I don't really need to know anything about C#, but... since I'm here, are there any Linux compilers for C# like there are for Visual Basic and other Microsoft programming languages?

Oh, and hi man! I'm the kid who uses Gabe's Windows Live handle when I'm bored on Saturdays.

3. GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3 Retired Retired

Ratings:
    so your bored to hah. I mean no body gives free help unless there bored. But nice to offer it to people.

4. OP
    superaison

superaison Banned

Ratings:

You cought me :tongue::tongue:

I am bored xD

5. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Do you know c++ by any chance?

6. OP
    superaison

superaison Banned

Ratings:
  7. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Alright, thanks anyways.

8. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    you need help with c++? I'm quite decent at it, but not any sorta expert or anything.

9. OP
    superaison

superaison Banned

Ratings:
  10. dschu012

dschu012 Member

Ratings:
    I'm working on a program however I am not entirely sure if what I want it to do in the end will work. The goal of it is to be able to get basically any gamerpic you want given you know the folder (Title ID) where the game is stored on the HDD. Right now I have coded so if you have the ID it can load all of the gamerpics for that game/picture pack and display them. The part I need help with is that I want it so you can select a few images and inject them into a CON file much like this tutorial that I found, http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/xbox-360-tutorials/114579-any-gamerpic.html
    If your willing to look at that code and give some suggestion or try to code the CON part that would be great. PM me if intrested.

PS my code is probably alot messier than you might be used to.

11. OP
    superaison

superaison Banned

Ratings:
    :tongue: That's okay.

Got aim or MSN where we can discuss?