Offensive GamerTag?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by PaV, Jun 28, 2009 with 6 replies and 1,119 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaV

PaV Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey, i let my friend go on my account because i was going away for a while, and when i got back, my gamertag was "Double D Debra" :?Could this be considered offensive, so i might be able to get a free gamertag change if people file complaint? Thanks in advance

2. xl COOLWHIP

xl COOLWHIP Passin that weed, like I studied.

Ratings:
    LOLOL that gamertag is fkin funny. idk if the file complaint thing works anymore my friend got like 50 ppl to file a complaint on his name and it never asked him to change it.

3. OP
    PaV

PaV Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes your gamertag actually has to be offensive now for it to work, so i was wondering if that could be counted as offensive. For example, if parents play the game and dont want their children seeing it :biggrin:

4. xl COOLWHIP

Ratings:
    yea it can be offensive to some people lol. i think its funny as **** but thats me lol but im sure if you get your friends to complain yu will beable to change it.

5. OP
    PaV

PaV Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ye i found it funny at first...but i got bored of all the 50 year old men sending me pictures of them... :huh:

6. xl COOLWHIP

Ratings:
    LOLOLOLOL ahahahhahhahaha

sry ill stop sending the pictures :frown:

lol jk:biggrin:

7. OP
    PaV

PaV Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Feel free to file complaint on the GT :biggrin: