What's new

Solved Offensive GamerTag?

P

PaV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, i let my friend go on my account because i was going away for a while, and when i got back, my gamertag was "Double D Debra" :?Could this be considered offensive, so i might be able to get a free gamertag change if people file complaint? Thanks in advance

xl COOLWHIP

Wannabe_Modd3r

Passin that weed, like I studied.
Reaction score
Sin$
LOLOL that gamertag is fkin funny. idk if the file complaint thing works anymore my friend got like 50 ppl to file a complaint on his name and it never asked him to change it.

P

PaV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes your gamertag actually has to be offensive now for it to work, so i was wondering if that could be counted as offensive. For example, if parents play the game and dont want their children seeing it :biggrin:

xl COOLWHIP

Wannabe_Modd3r

Passin that weed, like I studied.
Reaction score
Sin$
Pavarotti tF said:
Yes your gamertag actually has to be offensive now for it to work, so i was wondering if that could be counted as offensive. For example, if parents play the game and dont want their children seeing it :biggrin:

yea it can be offensive to some people lol. i think its funny as **** but thats me lol but im sure if you get your friends to complain yu will beable to change it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register