What's new

Patched Off the radar

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The job tp works but if you join a job and back out it spawns you outside bunker. You can use high end apt heist but not facility. The facility kills the glitch as far as i know
Ok. So even joining someone in diff target mode when joining the job to get kicked out right away and teleported- that will still just spawn you outside bunker?

S

Sluggenstein

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a question guys, step3, is it importend to choose another activity? Bc you said i have to be fast and it took a while to look for another activity.Can't i just use the one i used first?
you should be double tapping ps button to get back to recent activity.

find recent activity, double tap ps button and it brings you back to gta. do the glitch. then you can double tap for recent activity instead of having to go look for one

Do we keep glitched if we were to join a job and then quit out? For example say I wanted to use the job teleport trick to get myself teleported over to more player populated areas so I can drive my ambulance around in paramedic outfit, would I still be OTR? Or does it break the glitch joining a job?
Also what about Lester invites
someone already answered your questions but i just wanted to let you know how much i and others love to blow up ambulances and fire trucks so like maybe driving that ain’t the best idea lmao i’d stick to regular npc cars

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
you should be double tapping ps button to get back to recent activity.

find recent activity, double tap ps button and it brings you back to gta. do the glitch. then you can double tap for recent activity instead of having to go look for one

someone already answered your questions but i just wanted to let you know how much i and others love to blow up ambulances and fire trucks so like maybe driving that ain’t the best idea lmao i’d stick to regular npc cars
Hahaha well I like to do it when chaos is going on so I’m just kind of in the background. There’s nothing better than being a paramedic and pulling out a mini gun while people are battling each other haha

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hahaha well I like to do it when chaos is going on so I’m just kind of in the background. There’s nothing better than being a paramedic and pulling out a mini gun while people are battling each other haha
Noted, again

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The trick is to really sell the role haha... I have the long sleeves paramedic outfit so it covers my tattoos... and it’s amazing when you walk around in foot near cops and lots of players, NOBODY notices you and who is really trying to get instantly killed by 10 cops when your battling rival players? So I use cops to blend, then when the time is right ( vehicle spawns etc ) they all get killed by the super human paramedic

The Sence

The Sence

Reaction score
Sin$
Changing session kills the glitch. Will opponents see my name popup over my head when i walk around them?

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Changing session kills the glitch. Will opponents see my name popup over my head when i walk around them?
When in the glitch you are the same as a NPC to other players, so get creative and enjoy. I have LITERALLY walked down a street with groups of npcs ( Assasins creed blending lmao ) and walked right up to players doing work or messing around , and have been completely unnoticed. Sometimes I spare the lives. I have even walked into a clothing store when a player has been walking around shopping, and I just act like a NPC dumby waking around the store like you will see in game. I create a few generic outfits that mirror NPCs in the city areas, gives you the edge after you kill a bunch of people near, simply outfit change and go smoke a cigg in a group of npcs on the street as enemies frantically are rolling around the steeets with guns drawn searching high and low. This glitch is all about creativity and using the living world of GTA. The only time I’ve died and had to re do glitch is at the hands of cops.

L

LurkerZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Shame this glitch doesn't have no cops, can't even spawn BST beside me

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
What can’t you spawn besides you? If you store the car you want inside your MOC, requesting personal vehicle
From MOC spawns right next to you.
Also there are NO shames to this glitch, it’s easy to hit and works perfectly. Your able to be pemeantly OTR from all players, and do work have full access to interaction menu phone etc.... and your saying there is a shame? Damn man haha.... would no cops
Be a added amazing bonus? Yes... but it doesn’t make this any less amazing..
Guess you forgot about cops turn blind eye before you go killing or bribe authorities. Just gotta be smart man

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You get 3mins no cops of lester.

I'm sure there is a few other ways to get no cops.

If I had this glitch on xbox I'd be thankful.

Not winging about it.

S

Sluggenstein

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The trick is to really sell the role haha... I have the long sleeves paramedic outfit so it covers my tattoos... and it’s amazing when you walk around in foot near cops and lots of players, NOBODY notices you and who is really trying to get instantly killed by 10 cops when your battling rival players? So I use cops to blend, then when the time is right ( vehicle spawns etc ) they all get killed by the super human paramedic
honestly i would love to see a little video montage of you doing this lmao. it sounds wonderful :smile:

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
OP - you should add in that if you store the vehicle you want, say a deulxo, in your MOC- calling it via interaction menu MOC personal storage will spawn it right next to you and not at bunker.

L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can use ceo or mc vip
If you have a activate personal car you can use it
To keep gun out for a longer time actually y click on purchase in criminal pack and back out ... Otherwise the gun goes within 2 seconds if not doing this..

Just letting people know if they didn't already

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You can use ceo or mc vip
If you have a activate personal car you can use it
To keep gun out for a longer time actually y click on purchase in criminal pack and back out ... Otherwise the gun goes within 2 seconds if not doing this..

Just letting people know if they didn't already
Click on purchase and transition to PlayStation store? Not needed at all. Gun stays out just fine when waiting the full 60 seconds and hitting recent and criminal fast..

Some things I’ve found out along the way so far:
- MOC stored vehicle will spawn next to you and current active personal via the interaction menu.
- buying ammo or armor at ammunition is fine, you stay glitched.
-using CEO ability to request helicopter and take you to your office is fine to do and you stay glitched. ( very good to use to get you to the center of action in the city fast lol).
- I have accidentally taken part in a air challenge in session, after it was completed I stayed glitch and was still OTR, so I would assume other session work would mean the same.

L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Click on purchase and transition to PlayStation store? Not needed at all. Gun stays out just fine when waiting the full 60 seconds and hitting recent and criminal fast..

Some things I’ve found out along the way so far:
- MOC stored vehicle will spawn next to you and current active personal via the interaction menu.
- buying ammo or armor at ammunition is fine, you stay glitched.
-using CEO ability to request helicopter and take you to your office is fine to do and you stay glitched. ( very good to use to get you to the center of action in the city fast lol).
- I have accidentally taken part in a air challenge in session, after it was completed I stayed glitch and was still OTR, so I would assume other session work would mean the same.
Well the how I did it worked for me .. Wouldn't of mentioned it otherwise

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Well the how I did it worked for me .. Wouldn't of mentioned it otherwise
Yeah man whatever works for you all good, but you posted that the gun won’t come out otherwise.... so your telling people to do something they don’t have to do, that’s all I was pointing out.

Top Bottom
Login
Register