What's new

Patched Off the radar

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
This is 100% still working as of 6:00 PM EST using the exact OP. Very important to wait the full 60 seconds, and immediately hit another recent activity and do all else as fast as possible, as stated by others.
Great find!

Kj7822

Kj7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why not have anything stored in MOC? It effects the glitch ? If that’s the case OP should be changed don’t ya think? Is this a easy glitch to hit? Haven’t tried it yet cuz I don’t want to mess up my current glitched state, but may give it a shot later. It’s seems easy just not sure why I see the thread filled with ppl saying they can’t hit it ..
I never remove the vehicle and it always works just be fast.. Like cheat code fast.. Other than the waiting part

Kj7822

Kj7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone tried this then doing the god mode glitch? I'll test it when i get home to see if it works

S

SpanksZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so I tried it in a invite only session. 100% percent worked. So I guess it varies with the lobby?

As for God mode, I don't know. I use Godmode via a modded save, so that way works but with the glitches that are out, not sure.

K

KING OF GLITCHES

Reaction score
Sin$
Help me out plz :
So i go inside my MOC in the bunker then leave the MOC then do a recent activity then wait 60 seconds then cancel then do another recent activity and cancel it then go to criminal enterprise!!??

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Help me out plz :
So i go inside my MOC in the bunker then leave the MOC then do a recent activity then wait 60 seconds then cancel then do another recent activity and cancel it then go to criminal enterprise!!??
I mean.... did you read the op or any of the comments? You basically just said 75 percent of the instructions already man...

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Had a thought here: I noticed when you die there is a small delay where you re spawn where you were before you get sucked back to bunker, could we possibly do something to stop this, and keep the glitch? Maybe a quick recent activity and decline? I know recent activity will cancel certain actions in the game and just have you standing there.... will def give it a shot tomm but figure I would put the idea out there, as it would only make this better

LUNA19

LUNA19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a question guys, step3, is it importend to choose another activity? Bc you said i have to be fast and it took a while to look for another activity.Can't i just use the one i used first?

Rico j

Rico j

Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch is epic'lly fun, just got done murdering the sh** out of some guys and was dying with laughter when they finally realized I'd been off the radar for like 20+ min. Super fun.

Yxnxs

Yxnxs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a question guys, step3, is it importend to choose another activity? Bc you said i have to be fast and it took a while to look for another activity.Can't i just use the one i used first?
Same one is fine

xdarkevil

xdarkevil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys, I follow all steps but can't pull out any gun in the bunker, what did I miss ??? Thanks 4 ur help...

EDIT : no it's ok for gun but I respawn inside the bunker instead of out !

Last edited:
xdarkevil

xdarkevil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OK I succeeded (I think), spawn outside bunker without yellow circle. But I can see me on the mini-map. Hard to say if others can see me or not.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch is so easy to hit it’s not even all that annoying to redo if the cops kill you hahahahaha love it

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Do we keep glitched if we were to join a job and then quit out? For example say I wanted to use the job teleport trick to get myself teleported over to more player populated areas so I can drive my ambulance around in paramedic outfit, would I still be OTR? Or does it break the glitch joining a job?
Also what about Lester invites

Kj7822

Kj7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do we keep glitched if we were to join a job and then quit out? For example say I wanted to use the job teleport trick to get myself teleported over to more player populated areas so I can drive my ambulance around in paramedic outfit, would I still be OTR? Or does it break the glitch joining a job?
Also what about Lester invites
The job tp works but if you join a job and back out it spawns you outside bunker. You can use high end apt heist but not facility. The facility kills the glitch as far as i know

Top Bottom
Login
Register