• Thread starter broontango
  • Start date
  • Views 19,348
broontango

broontango

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
This is an old glitch but not sure this method was used so yeah.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. You need 1 friend
2. Public session/lobby
3. 10 car garage that uses a 'cutscene' eclipse tower etc....
4. Full garage
5. 1 street car with NO INSURANCE!

STEPS:
1. Must own at least 1 high end apartment with 10 car garage.
2. That garage must be full with at least 1 street car, do NOT have insurance on that car!
3. Drive that street car outside and park it close the to the garage entrance.
4. Jump in another street car and drive it in front of your garage.
5. Get your grenades ready
6. Pull up your phone- quick job- heist- join heist directly- sit on the 'yes/no' screen
7. Accept heist, then throw a grenade at your street car you had driven out and drive into your FULL garage.
8. Sit on the black 'garage full' alert screen.
9. When until you hear the explosion quickly accept (A) or (X)
10. If worked correctly you will be stuck on a black screen with a loading symbol (bottom right)
11. Tell your friend to start up a deathmatch and invite through the Xbox dashboard/home, or inv party etc.
12. Accept invite while stuck in black loading screen
13. Quit the deathmatch when you load into the inv screen
14. Respawn back in session 100% off the radar! (your blue marker will missing from your apartment)
15. Note if your friend also does the same glitch (you can launch the job and still be off the radar btw) you and your friend will be invisible to each other. Flare guns lead the way haha
16. **Guns available, map, mini map, phone, CEO, VIP, mc all available while off the radar :smile:
17. Only down side you cannot go in your apartment(s)

Sorry video won't show up :/

Last edited:
broontango

broontango

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Does the player menu show up when press d-pad?
Yeah. I've had a few weird things going on with this though, such as failing on the glitch and obviously spawning in the garage with what looked like a giant grey padlock or capture case symbol above my head and every other players head until I killed my self...

JAX5150

JAX5150

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure this method has always been working if it even was working. I remember the old version (garage glitches out and cars disappear etc) but I can't remember this method and it's currently working surely they would have patched it by now...?

It's new to me... Thanks for bringing it to light !

Ladies and gentlemen, Lock and Load :sneaky:

IGLITCH4FUN

IGLITCH4FUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is an old glitch but not sure this method was used so yeah. Moneyglitchgod is the founder of this working method I believe so here it is.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. You need 1 friend
2. Public session/lobby
3. 10 car garage that uses a 'cutscene' eclipse tower etc....
4. Full garage
5. 1 street car with NO INSURANCE!

STEPS:
1. Must own at least 1 high end apartment with 10 car garage.
2. That garage must be full with at least 1 street car, do NOT have insurance on that car!
3. Drive that street car outside and park it close the to the garage entrance.
4. Jump in another street car and drive it in front of your garage.
5. Get your grenades ready
6. Pull up your phone- quick job- heist- join heist directly- sit on the 'yes/no' screen
7. Accept heist, then throw a grenade at your street car you had driven out and drive into your FULL garage.
8. Sit on the black 'garage full' alert screen.
9. When until you hear the explosion quickly accept (A) or (X)
10. If worked correctly you will be stuck on a black screen with a loading symbol (bottom right)
11. Tell your friend to start up a deathmatch and invite through the Xbox dashboard/home, or inv party etc.
12. Accept invite while stuck in black loading screen
13. Quit the deathmatch when you load into the inv screen
14. Respawn back in session 100% off the radar! (your blue marker will missing from your apartment)
15. Note if your friend also does the same glitch (you can launch the job and still be off the radar btw) you and your friend will be invisible to each other. Flare guns lead the way haha
16. **Guns available, map, mini map, phone, CEO, VIP, mc all available while off the radar :smile:
17. Only down side you cannot go in your apartment(s)

Sorry video won't show up :/

the grenade method didnt work... i was kicked of the screen.

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this that old one where you used to be able to use guns in apartment? You then had to take easy way out. The map always showed you at apartment and when killed you respawned outside apartment.

broontango

broontango

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this that old one where you used to be able to use guns in apartment? You then had to take easy way out. The map always showed you at apartment and when killed you respawned outside apartment.
No but kinda a similar method apart from this glitch you don't actually enter the garage, you glitch outside the garage as you'll see when you join your friend in the mission and get taken out the black screen you'll be glitched outside the door for a second before you go in the clouds... could lead to more I guess :wink: 
the grenade method didnt work... i was kicked of the screen.
You need to be really fast as soon as you hear the explosion. If your not getting it try explore with your timing a bit. Try hitting earlier or later

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
Sin$
No but kinda a similar method apart from this glitch you don't actually enter the garage, you glitch outside the garage as you'll see when you join your friend in the mission and get taken out the black screen you'll be glitched outside the door for a second before you go in the clouds... could lead to more I guess :wink:
OK gotcha. Ya that one was solo and joining a lobby direct heist I think. Thanks dude.

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
Sin$
Anything else too this besides OTR. A simple yes or no is fine.:smile:

Im_Crazy_Like_Da

Im_Crazy_Like_Da

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do i join a friend on playstation does it have to be from the ps4 menu screen or in a party chat

Im in the glitched black screen already, just waiting for my friend to send me an invite from simeon job but i heard that he cant send the invite through gta it has to be through something else but how else can he send the invite thats the question? If its not through gta then whats the options

Last edited:
Vagaddict

Vagaddict

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get the black screen to work

Before the explosion after the explosion when the explosion happends nothing works for me grrrr 
How do i join a friend on playstation does it have to be from the ps4 menu screen or in a party chat

Im in the glitched black screen already, just waiting for my friend to send me an invite from simeon job but i heard that he cant send the invite through gta it has to be through something else but how else can he send the invite thats the question? If its not through gta then whats the options
Hey must send you a game invite threu the friends option

OneCrustySock

OneCrustySock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got to hit the sweet spot. Hit same time as explosion. Took me a dozen tries.

Vagaddict

Vagaddict

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Got to hit the sweet spot. Hit same time as explosion. Took me a dozen tries.
For me there is no sweet spot haha nothing works

Tried this for 2 or 3 days and normally I get this things pretty quick

But this one can't get it to work loads me every time inside the garage after a few seconds

Vagaddict

Vagaddict

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe because it is almost a empty lobby so it takes very long to find a heist

And when you are in a full lobby the explosion and entering the garage and the join heist happens on the same time that's why you get the longer loading screen

The grenade takes 4 seconds to explode so at 4 seconds accept it 9/10 times I hit the sweet spot but still loads me in the garage after 2/3 seconds

jsmith118

jsmith118

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't get it, if you drive the non-insured street car out of your garage and park it outside

Top Bottom
Login
Register