What's new

Patched Off the radar glitch - Radar invisibility glitch (CO-OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedDeadGlitches

RedDeadGlitches

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello outlaws!
With this red dead online off radar glitch you become invisible on other players radar/maps, and they can't auto-aim on you (similar to if you're in defensive mode, with the difference that you CAN auto-aim on them :smile:). This has only been tested on PS4.
This is a co-op glitch, the posse leader won't get it, but all posse members will have this glitch and it sticks with you even when you change sessions.
The set-up of this glitch is really easy. I recommend you do it on Solo sessions (Poker solo lobby) for consistency and to make sure campsites are there.

FOUNDERS: MR_BOOGYMAN31 / LANDY_Q
1) Posse leader goes to a post office and interacts with it, and stays there.
2) Posse members go find a Defend the Campsite event.
3) Start doing the event, don't kill the last enemy.
4) Once you kill the last enemy, your posse leader quickly closes the game.
5) Posse is disbanded, all posse members become glitched with off radar & can't be auto-aimed.
6) Change sessions and have fun.

NOTE: Timing is key. Your posse leader should be ready to close the game (close application screen) so as soon as you let him know you killed the last campsite enemy, he closes the app.

Last edited by a moderator:
RedDeadGlitches

RedDeadGlitches

Reaction score
Sin$
Carcas dupe back?
Not that I'm aware.. tbh we all stockpiled so much with the trader and previous dupes that no one is actively looking for it (none of my crew at least)

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not that I'm aware.. tbh we all stockpiled so much with the trader and previous dupes that no one is actively looking for it (none of my crew at least)
It's been back since they patched last duplication. Along with multiple others
Post automatically merged:

This can be done solo ?
Yes solo version is available. Slight variation to steps. This is and old OTR that has been working for almost 3 months.

Red_Dead_Fett

Red_Dead_Fett

Reaction score
Sin$
It's been back since they patched last duplication. Along with multiple others
Post automatically merged:

Yes solo version is available. Slight variation to steps. This is and old OTR that has been working for almost 3 months.
What are the solo steps for this glitch?

RedDeadGlitches

RedDeadGlitches

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry I can't share. Would be disrespctful to OG finder 3 months ago.
Is the solo version also patched? If not, share please. If it’s patched, share anyway so the community can try to find different unpatched variations.
Thanks

Last edited:
RedDeadGlitches

RedDeadGlitches

Reaction score
Sin$
Hummm might be related to the “easy” gold glitch, ended up not patched also because it wasn’t published here it seems

Last edited:
RedDeadGlitches

RedDeadGlitches

Reaction score
Sin$
I though you mentioned something about going invisible with this solo glitch no?!
The gold glitch requires you to become invisible first, that’s why I though they were related

Edit: my bad, you said this one was different, similar steps to the co-op OTR, so no, nothing like the invisibility one

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I though you mentioned something about going invisible with this solo glitch no?!
The gold glitch requires you to become invisible first, that’s why I though they were related

Edit: my bad, you said this one was different, similar steps to the co-op OTR, so no, nothing like the invisibility one

What? Different.

I'll dm you at some point when I remember though

Last edited:
M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
For that you need to add me first to your list cuz I can’t seem to view your profile or dm you. (Some protection?)

I can send you messages. I have my secuirty settings up high so that I don't get 1k messages a day like I use to

RedDeadGlitches

RedDeadGlitches

Reaction score
Sin$
I can send you messages. I have my secuirty settings up high so that I don't get 1k messages a day like I use to
Okay I get it. Drop me a line then and we can chat.
I have something else to ask you (I think you might have ideas of ways to extend the duration of my invisibility glitch, which I didn’t release because it’s too unstable).

VA Dig Bick

VA Dig Bick

Reaction score
Sin$
There’s still an off radar glitch involving a legendary animal mission from Harriet. I’m not sure how it works but my whole posse including myself ended up off radar twice when a friend somehow jumped in on us during the mission. It glitches the mission out and creates a lobby that later fills up.

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There’s still an off radar glitch involving a legendary animal mission from Harriet. I’m not sure how it works but my whole posse including myself ended up off radar twice when a friend somehow jumped in on us during the mission. It glitches the mission out and creates a lobby that later fills up.

It's an issue due to the P2P server and mitigating servers upon player joining. I've noticed this bug happen with other new missions.

You can go OTR using FT and a friend
Lobby merging (I have some steps I left in my unlimited sell thread)
Stables (Rather buggy and breaks you from entering certain shops)

I also remember finding an OTR through the bounty hunting wagon, except they fixed that without it ever been spoke on as it resolved around a known issue with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register