• Thread starter ForeverLoading
  • Start date
  • Views 1,949
ForeverLoading

ForeverLoading

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I just had to meet Whiteboy7thStreet, god dammit.

Also I beat all his fans in the lobby at quickscoping, but he wouldn't agree to fight me. D:

Stroth

Stroth

Jealousy Is Envy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I met him in MW2 on Karachi once. He didn't play too good and he rage quitted.

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I just had to meet Whiteboy7thStreet, god dammit.

Also I beat all his fans in the lobby at quickscoping, but he wouldn't agree to fight me. D:
I played with some FaZe members before, and they whooped at sniping

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have played against FaZe on MW2, they were pretty bad and same again on MW3. The LE2 guys are terrible too, they pulled host and everyone was on a 2/3 bar and they got their asses handed to them, they stuck around for a few more games and the result was the same even when they didn't have host.

Just because some clans or YouTubers are famous it doesn't mean they are good at the game, they just know how to make good content.

IVIATTY

IVIATTY

When all else fails...cheat.
Fabled Veteran Tutorial Creator CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I played with team envyus, got totally destroyed.

ForeverLoading

ForeverLoading

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
so you beat his "fans" at quickscoping, but not him...
Never got to go against him. From what people were saying on the Skype call, he wouldn't start a game with us unless one of us could hit a quad or something equally impressive. I had a hell of a lot of fun screwing people up who were setting up kills.

"GUYS YOU GOTTA ALL RUN IN A STRAIGHT LINE SO WE CAN PLAY WITH WHITEBOY!"

Beatbox

Beatbox

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I have OnlineBeatboxer on my friendslist, and he used to be good friends with FaZe Fakie. So I played quite alot with him.

Coal

Coal

Regional Manager
Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
If you play the "youtube commentators" they're usually pretty bad at the game. The majority of the time they'll rage quit, or just do ****. However if you play the pro teams (e.g. EnvyUs, OpTic, etc..) then you're most likely going to get destroyed.

Lapis Lazuli

oG TrickShots

GT: Custom Units
Reaction score
Sin$
If you play the "youtube commentators" they're usually pretty bad at the game. The majority of the time they'll rage quit, or just do ****. However if you play the pro teams (e.g. EnvyUs, OpTic, etc..) then you're most likely going to get destroyed.
some livestreamers got matched up with envy in hardpoint yesterday. got ripped apart

Jerith

Jerith

Reaction score
Sin$
I played with xJaws. He had his lodestar in Ground war and died shortly after and he left. His score was like 35-2. I dunno why he left.

Power xSurqe

Power xSurqe

Reaction score
Sin$
Just to let some of them commenters know, most of these people or teams, have fanboys, considering i play for top 3 competitive sniping teams. These fanboys can get really bad, i have seen a guy mod his name completely to a friend of mines gamer tag, he got banned shortly after.

SirSoloDolo

RageXicity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whiteboy is super annoying, Tmartn is alright but is a Machinma whore. Seems like BF3 has better Commentators. The Call of Duty ones suck

lCynic

lCynic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have played against FaZe on MW2, they were pretty bad and same again on MW3. The LE2 guys are terrible too, they pulled host and everyone was on a 2/3 bar and they got their asses handed to them, they stuck around for a few more games and the result was the same even when they didn't have host.

Just because some clans or YouTubers are famous it doesn't mean they are good at the game, they just know how to make good content.
I don't think you where playing with real FaZe members. I played with FaZe Rainn, FaZe Pamaaj, FaZe Hugz and FaZe Apex before the official release of B.O 2 and they're crazy good.

Futile

Futile

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Would love to play against Chris Smoove. Just to star in one of his videos would be epic!

Top Bottom
Login
Register